- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Seamlessly integrates Edge Attitude, Evolution, CS Evolution and Insight monitors right into your dashboard
- Also works with Edge CTS programmers - CTS adaptor kit required
- Delivers a finished, factory look to your rig’s cockpit
- Crafted from durable ABS plastic that never warps or deforms, even in direct sunlight
- OEM-like fit and finish thanks to custom molding and vacuum-formed edges
- Check your vitals at a glance—ergonomically angled for easy viewing
- Easily installed right in your driveway
- Can be installed as is or painted to match your interior color
- Proudly built by Edge in the USA
- Your Edge Dash Pod is backed by a 1-year warranty
Wow, did your truck come with that? Get ready to answer that question after installing your Edge Dash Pod. By seamlessly blending your Edge performance monitor right into your dashboard, the Edge Dash Pod keeps your truck looking factory fresh—with a twist!
The Edge Dash Pod is crafted specifically to mount your Edge Attitude, Evolution or Insight monitor to your dash. And, with the CTS adaptor kit, the Pod also holds Edge CS and CTS programmers.
Crafted from rugged ABS, the Edge Dash Pod is ergonomically angled for easy viewing. It also features custom-molding for your specific vehicle and vacuum-formed edges to deliver a seamless factory look that always gets a double take.
Easily installed right in your driveway, your Edge Pod can be mounted as is—or painted first to match your interior. Best yet, Edge proudly builds your Dash Pod in the USA and backs it with a 1-year warranty.
- Includes Edge Dash Pod only. Edge monitors and programmers are not included.
Edge Dash Pods Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John R (Selah, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — May 31, 2017 9:39 PM
I purchased the dash pod on Wednesday and received it on Friday. The customer service agent was very helpful in finding the correct unit. Autoanything had the best price and free shipping. The dash pod fit very well and was easy to install.
Reviewed by Gregory F (BOSSIER CITY, LA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — May 22, 2017 10:58 PM
Looks awesome I've had several people ask me if it came from the factory. One good piece of advice change that two side tape out with double sided gorilla mounting tape it doesn't move when you use it.
Reviewed by Eric S (Fort Collins, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Apr 05, 2017 8:28 PM
Reviewed by Adam P (Stanley, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Mar 25, 2017 4:27 AM