- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- AutoMeter Autogage Gauges are perfect for budget-minded enthusiasts
- Built for street and performance driving
- Black faces, black dials with white pointers or White faces, silver dials with orange pointers
- Features “around the dial” incandescent lighting
- Includes red and green bulb covers
- Some gauges feature peak memory and warning functions
- Choose from a variety of gauge types and sizes:
- Pedestal-Mount Tachs: Mountable in every conceivable position, race-proven favorite for over 30 years
- Full Sweep Mechanical: 270º sweep, bronze bourdon tube movement, nylon gearing, no electrical power needed
- Short Sweep Electric: 90º sweep, air-core movement, simple 3-wire installation
- Made in the USA
- Your AutoMeter Autogage Gauges are backed with a 1-year warranty
Autogage Gauges deliver AutoMeter's legendary quality without busting your budget. Choose from black faces with black bezels and white pointers or white faces with chrome bezels and orange pointers. Plus, some Autogage gauges come with a built-in console for easy mounting.
AutoMeter's been delivering critical vehicle information to racers, drivers and pit crews for over 50 years. These high-tech dashboard devices are race-proven in the toughest venues: NASCAR, NHRA, Baja, Off-Shore Marine, Bonneville and everywhere races are won.
Your vehicle's dash is prime real estate. Only use the best for tracking vital statistics that make or break the race. AutoMeter's diverse line-up of top-quality gauges is ready to meet the demands and rigors of your ride. What's more, your AutoMeter Auto gage Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
AutoMeter Autogage Gauges Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by mike p (PUEBLO, CO) Reviewed for a 1974 Pontiac Firebird — Sep 30, 2016 4:25 AM
Reviewed by John F (New Brighton, PA) Reviewed for a 1965 Oldsmobile 442 — Jun 22, 2016 4:16 PM
the autometer 2/58 dia. guages i purchased for my 65 olds 442 look beautiful under the dash.I did not want to put guages in my car but my car was over heating sometimes and the dash light type oil amp alt are not helpful until its to late. at a glance I know whats going on under my hood now.If you dont have autometer guages, get them .they are so easy to install and look so good. john
Reviewed by Fred L (D Lo, MS) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Feb 20, 2016 9:23 AM