- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cobalt Gauges deliver a modern back-lit blue glow in a high-performance gauge
- Built for street driving and sport compact enthusiasts
- Anodized bezels and glowing orange needles
- Features “through the dial” cobalt blue LED lighting
- Some gauges feature peak memory and warning functions
- Choose from a variety of gauge types and sizes:
- Pedestal-Mount Tachs: Mountable in every conceivable position, race-proven favorite for over 30 years
- In-Dash Tachs and Speedometers: Seamless dashboard mount for the ultimate driver feedback
- Full Sweep Electric: 270º sweep, digital microprocessors, stepper-motor drives, laboratory-grade senders, the best gauges available
- Full Sweep Mechanical: 270º sweep, bronze bourdon tube movement, nylon gearing, no electrical power needed
- Short Sweep Electric: 90º sweep, air-core movement, simple 3-wire installation
- Made in the USA
- Your AutoMeter Cobalt Gauges are backed with a 1-year warranty
Cut the night with a set of AutoMeter Cobalt Gauges. Backlit with brilliant blue LED lighting, AutoMeter Cobalt gauges light up your dash with a look straight out of a spacecraft. And, it's not just about looks. With the Cobalt series, you also get the legendary AutoMeter quality and precision movements.
AutoMeter's been delivering critical vehicle information to racers, drivers and pit crews for over 50 years. These high-tech dashboard devices are race-proven in the toughest venues: NASCAR, NHRA, Baja, Off-Shore Marine, Bonneville and everywhere races are won.
Your vehicle's dash is prime real estate. Only use the best for tracking vital statistics that make or break the race. AutoMeter's diverse line-up of top-quality gauges is ready to meet the demands and rigors of your ride. What's more, your AutoMeter Cobalt Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
AutoMeter Cobalt Gauges Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by mary patricia g (COVINGTON, LA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Mustang — Feb 19, 2015 6:20 PM
Reviewed by charles e (SPANAWAY, WA) Reviewed for a 1954 Ford F-100 — Jun 28, 2013 6:46 AM
These gauges are fantastic. I'm having them installed in a 1954 Ford F-100 with a custom interior. The interior is getting a new look so I haven't seen the gauges operate. The blue background lights will go great with my gray interior. Again, I'm very happy with the price and the looks. Chuck
Reviewed by Diallo C (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Jan 23, 2013 6:51 AM
The gauge came with everything that I needed to do the installation except mounting and Teflon tape. The tubing & hardware that came with the gauge was of excellent quality. The gauge itself looked great and the install was super easy! I had the boost gauge preassembled in 2 minutes and installed in about 30! If running any type of F/I application gauges are a must and this one measures as accurately as the next & it glows a sexy blue like all of the other Cobalt gauges.