- Rebates: $10 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pro-Comp Gauges are AutoMeter’s most rugged gauge series
- Designed to dampen vibrations caused by your engine or the track
- Built for drag and oval-track racing
- Anodized bezels, black dials and fluorescent red needles
- Features “around the dial” incandescent lighting
- Includes red and green bulb covers
- Some gauges feature peak memory and warning functions
- Choose from a variety of gauge types and sizes:
- Pedestal-Mount Tachs: Mountable in every conceivable position, race-proven favorite for over 30 years
- In-Dash Tachs and Speedometers: Seamless dashboard mount for the ultimate driver feedback
- Full Sweep Electric: 270º sweep, digital microprocessors, stepper-motor drives, laboratory-grade senders, the best gauges available
- Full Sweep Mechanical: 270º sweep, bronze bourdon tube movement, nylon gearing, no electrical power needed
- Short Sweep Electric: 90º sweep, air-core movement, simple 3-wire installation
- Made in the USA
- Your AutoMeter Pro-Comp Gauges are backed with a 1-year warranty
If your driving venue is extra rough or your vehicle is a fire-breathing monster, you know the havoc vibration wreaks on gauges. End shudder for good with a set of AutoMeter Pro-Comp Gauges. The Pro-Comp Series is AutoMeter's toughest lineup and specifically built to dampen the vibrations caused by the track or your engine.
AutoMeter's been delivering critical vehicle information to racers, drivers and pit crews for over 50 years. These high-tech dashboard devices are race-proven in the toughest venues: NASCAR, NHRA, Baja, Off-Shore Marine, Bonneville and everywhere races are won.
Your vehicle's dash is prime real estate. Only use the best for tracking vital statistics that make or break the race. AutoMeter's diverse line-up of top-quality gauges is ready to meet the demands and rigors of your ride. What's more, your AutoMeter Pro-Comp Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Our 1+ AutoMeter Pro-Comp Gauges customer reviews have an average rating of 4.50 out of 5 stars. To see specific reviews about your vehicle, please select your year, make and model from the drop down above.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
AutoMeter Pro-Comp Gauges Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Franklin B (CARTERSVILLE, GA) — Jun 12, 2019 12:29 PM
Always used Autometer, excellent gauge for the money. My car's suspension is very hard. These gauges work. This is the third build for the 240.. these new gauges are replacing the same set which is now over 10 years old. I've always gone with autometer and always will. Look great and they perform plus very reliable..
Reviewed by Gregg E (NARVON, PA) — Aug 16, 2013 7:42 PM
AutoMeter isn't the leader by chance, they make a quality product and matched with AutoAnything you get the best quality along with best price - exactly what I was looking for. This gauge will not disappoint. It is vibrant and very easy to read.
Reviewed by Donald T (goldbar, WA) Reviewed for a 1959 American Motors American — Mar 26, 2013 11:07 PM
Reviewed by John O (Arlington Heights, IL) — Jul 05, 2011 2:48 PM
I recently replace the tachometer in my 1985 porsche 911 with a pro-comp tach. The tacho was 1/10 the cost of a new OEM gauge, and less than a 1/3 the cost of a junk yard replacement. For the price, style and fit it cant be beat.