- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Street Rod Arctic White Gauges are crisp and simple
- Built for street, sport compact, street/strip, drag and oval track racing
- White faces, chrome bezels and high-contrast orange pointers
- Features “around the dial” incandescent lighting, plus red and green bulb covers
- Some gauges feature memory and warning functions
- Choose from a variety of gauge types and sizes:
- In-Dash Tachs and Speedometers: Seamless dash mount for the ultimate driver feedback
- Short Sweep Electric: 90º sweep, air-core movement, easy 3-wire installation
- Made in the USA
- Your AutoMeter Street Rod Arctic White Gauges are backed with a 1-year warranty
Ice the competition with AutoMeter Street Rod Arctic White Gauges. These gauges are designed to give you a clear read. And, white faces, chrome bezels and high-contrast orange pointers leave you feeling cool.
AutoMeter's been delivering critical vehicle information to racers, drivers and pit crews for over 50 years. These high-tech dashboard devices are race-proven in the toughest venues: NASCAR, NHRA, Baja, Off-Shore Marine, Bonneville and everywhere races are won.
Your vehicle's dash is prime real estate. Only use the best for tracking vital statistics that make or break the race. AutoMeter's diverse line-up of top-quality gauges is ready to meet the demands and rigors of your ride. What's more, your AutoMeter Street Rod Arctic White Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
AutoMeter Street Rod Arctic White Gauges Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert E M (MCALLISTER, MT) Reviewed for a 1965 Oldsmobile 88 — Oct 17, 2014 5:37 AM
Reviewed by Anthony R (Taylor, MI) Reviewed for a 1966 Chevy Impala — May 07, 2010 8:13 AM
The gauges are great, but, I believe you can do better on the lights on each gauge. The light, lights the outer rim of the gauges and the center seem to be a little dim. I like a well lit up gauge. I also purchased two gauges for my diesel from glow shift for the boost and temperture. They are LED'S and have a very nice smooth even bright light from center to outer rim. Your gauges are great but like I said they do need some lighting improvement. Regards Anthony