- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Street Rod Antique Beige Gauges feature attractive art-deco design
- Built for street, sport compact, street/strip, drag and oval track racing
- Off-white faces, chrome bezels and black pointers
- Features “around the dial” incandescent lighting, plus red and green bulb covers
- Some gauges feature memory and warning functions
- Choose from a variety of gauge types and sizes:
- In-Dash Tachs and Speedometers: Seamless dash mount for the ultimate driver feedback
- Short Sweep Electric: 90º sweep, air-core movement, easy 3-wire installation
- Made in the USA
- Your AutoMeter Street Rod Antique Beige Gauges are backed with a 1-year warranty
Antique style isn't just for Saturday mornings when you install Street Rod Antique Beige Gauges from AutoMeter. These automotive treasures feature a tea-stained face, black pointers and chrome bezels for a vintage look. And, “around the dial" incandescent lighting gives you a clear read at night.
AutoMeter's been delivering critical vehicle information to racers, drivers and pit crews for over 50 years. These high-tech dashboard devices are race-proven in the toughest venues: NASCAR, NHRA, Baja, Off-Shore Marine, Bonneville and everywhere races are won.
Your vehicle's dash is prime real estate. Only use the best for tracking vital statistics that make or break the race. AutoMeter's diverse line-up of top-quality gauges is ready to meet the demands and rigors of your ride. What's more, your AutoMeter Street Rod Antique Beige Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
AutoMeter Street Rod Antique Beige Gauges Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Scott M (Grove City, OH) Reviewed for a 1934 Chevy C/K Pickup — Mar 18, 2017 5:38 PM
Installed in a1934 Chevrolet Pick-Up. Great looking product everything was easy to install/hook up. They even included a gas tank sending unit that went into my brand new gas tank with little modifications and included the gasket & bolts. I used the shipping cardboard that held the guages as a template which worked great. I would recommend these guages to anyone.
Reviewed by David W (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 1957 Ford Ranchero — Feb 24, 2016 10:02 PM