- Rebates: $250 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- ES Gauges are traditional high-performance meters with Euro flair
- Built for street, sport compact, street/strip, drag and oval track racing
- Black faces, Euro-style dials, black satin bezels and glowing red pointers
- Features “through the dial” bright red LED lighting
- Some gauges feature memory and warning functions
- Choose from a variety of gauge types and sizes:
- Pedestal-Mount Tachs: Mountable in every position, race-proven favorite for over 30 years
- In-Dash Tachs and Speedometers: Seamless dash mount for the ultimate driver feedback
- Full Sweep Electric: 270º sweep, digital microprocessors, stepper-motor drives, laboratory-grade senders, the finest gauges available
- Full Sweep Mechanical: 270º sweep, bronze bourdon tube movement, nylon gearing, no electrical needed
- Short Sweep Electric: 90º sweep, air-core movement, easy 3-wire installation
- Made in the USA
- Your AutoMeter ES Gauges are backed with a 1-year warranty
AutoMeter ES Gauges feature traditional good looks with a Euro flair. Black faces, Euro-style dials, black sating bezels and glowing red pointers will turn your dash into a performance cockpit with style. And, the through the dial bright red LED lighting give these gauges a mean glow at night.
AutoMeter's been delivering critical vehicle information to racers, drivers and pit crews for over 50 years. These high-tech dashboard devices are race-proven in the toughest venues: NASCAR, NHRA, Baja, Off-Shore Marine, Bonneville and everywhere races are won.
Your vehicle's dash is prime real estate. Only use the best for tracking vital statistics that make or break the race. AutoMeter's diverse line-up of top-quality gauges is ready to meet the demands and rigors of your ride. What's more, your AutoMeter ES Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
AutoMeter ES Gauges Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lawrence H (Venetia, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Lincoln MKX — Dec 29, 2012 6:59 AM
I will be happy to review the gauges once I install them. I'm mounting them in a Jaguar XJ-S& still trying to figure out where. Anyway, I did get the best price's right here. I saved over $80 . Larry
Reviewed by Mark W. G (Lemoyne, PA) Reviewed for a 1968 Chevy Chevelle — Nov 26, 2012 4:41 PM
Reviewed by Rob S (Imperial, MO) Reviewed for a 2000 Pontiac Firebird — Jan 21, 2012 10:29 AM
Reviewed by Vincent D (Williamsville, NY) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Mustang — Sep 15, 2009 2:52 PM