- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Free Shipping
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- NV Gauges feature over-sized numbers and green accents for a clear read and styled look
- Built for street, sport compact, street/strip, drag and oval track racing
- White faces, bright anodized bezels and glowing orange pointers
- Features intense “through the dial” green LED lighting
- Some gauges feature memory and warning functions
- Choose from a variety of gauge types and sizes:
- Pedestal-Mount Tachs: Mountable in every position, race-proven favorite for over 30 years
- In-Dash Tachs and Speedometers: Seamless dash mount for the ultimate driver feedback
- Full Sweep Electric: 270º sweep, digital microprocessors, stepper-motor drives, laboratory-grade senders, the finest gauges available
- Full Sweep Mechanical: 270º sweep, bronze bourdon tube movement, nylon gearing, no electrical needed
- Short Sweep Electric: 90º sweep, air-core movement, easy 3-wire installation
- Made in the USA
- Your AutoMeter NV Gauges are backed with a 1-year warranty
Green: the color of trees, cash and your new favorite automotive gauges. AutoMeter NV Gauges feature bright white faces illuminated by intense green LED lighting. Perfect for monitoring your stats, these gauges also give the green light on style.
AutoMeter's been delivering critical vehicle information to racers, drivers and pit crews for over 50 years. These high-tech dashboard devices are race-proven in the toughest venues: NASCAR, NHRA, Baja, Off-Shore Marine, Bonneville and everywhere races are won.
Your vehicle's dash is prime real estate. Only use the best for tracking vital statistics that make or break the race. AutoMeter's diverse line-up of top-quality gauges is ready to meet the demands and rigors of your ride. What's more, your AutoMeter NV Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
AutoMeter NV Gauges Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by hagan m (La Pine, OR) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Ram — May 17, 2016 8:45 PM
Always have loved autometer guages, since ive had my diesel pickup i have autometer guages in it, trans temp, boost,pyro, never had a issue with them and they are very steady and seem to be really accurate! Best guages in my opinion!
Reviewed by Vern W (Longmont, CO) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Apr 13, 2012 8:20 AM
I installed the Boost and Pyrometer in my 1999.5 Ford F-250 and was very pleased with look and ease of reading them. They work as advertised. I had some trouble getting the old pyrometer out, but he install its self was easey Vern Londmont,CO
Reviewed by corey p (Chestertown, MD) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Jun 24, 2010 6:21 PM