- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep tabs on boost with the AEM Boost Gauge
- 320° viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Choose from analog or digital display
- Select SAE or metric readouts
- Available in a wide variety of readout ranges
- Easily adjust backlighting with a simple dial on the back of the gauge
- Seven built in backlight colors
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels
- Also includes both black and white faceplates
- Includes gauge, harness and 15 psig brass sensor
- 0-5V analog output works with data loggers and most engine management systems
- Ideal for both fuel injected and carbureted motors
- Available in two levels of boost
- Your AEM Boost Gauge is backed by a 1-year warranty
When it comes to boost, it's always better to back off than to bust. It's just knowing when to back off that gets tricky. After all, you don't want to let your competition get the best of you. With the AEM Boost Gauge, you can keep close tabs on boost right on your dashboard, and an eye on the competition in your rear view mirror.
AEM gives you multiple levels of boost monitoring to choose from. So whether you consider your boost levels “conservative" or off the charts, there's a gauge for you. Along with your gauge, AEM includes a 35 psi (2.4BAR) or 75 psi (4.1BAR) brass sensor, depending on model, along with all the required mounting hardware.
Available in your choice of classic analog or modern LED readouts, it's easy to match your gauge to your interior. To boost the style further, AEM includes seven built-in backlight colors, black and silver interchangeable bezels and your choice of black and white faceplates. The combination of race-ready looks is virtually endless. What's more, AEM backs your boost gauge with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
AEM Boost Gauge Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charlss M (CLARKSTON, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac Solstice — Mar 14, 2016 8:22 PM
Reviewed by Justin T (Indiana, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jun 27, 2013 5:13 PM
Reviewed by Brian V (Montgomery Village, MD) — Apr 04, 2013 8:19 AM
This AEM boost gauge is great! Although this Digital 50 psi one is sort of expensive, it works perfect and is very accurate. You just gotta know how to install it (check on forums for help). Also, I love how AutoAnything provides such great prices/offers and shipped the gauge very fast. I would recommend them to anyone.