We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AutoMeter Z-Series Gauges Part #2640 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Teddy B (Inola, OK) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tundra — Jul 11, 2012 10:40 PM
Most transmission temp gauges start there reading at 140F. AutoMeters' gauge starts its' reading at 100F, which is much better for general use. The gauge is great looking and easy to read.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/20 - 7/24
- Part Size:Transmission Temperature - 2 1/16"
- Style:Range: 100° - 250° F, short sweep/electric
- Part #:2640
- Includes NPT fittings
- Includes sending unit: 2258
- Movement type: Air-Core
- Lighting type: Incandescent
- Auto Meter Part #: 2640