- We work hard to deliver you the lowest prices up-front, everyday.
- We'll beat any price - online or offline.
- We put 1-year price protection in your pocket.
Guaranteed Lowest Price
AEM MAP Sensor Kit
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Return Information
- Manufacturer Info
- Keep your MAP gauge in touch with the AEM MAP Sensor Kit
- Your choice of readout ranges that handle MAP pressure readings up to 75 PSIa
- Includes 3.5 BAR / 50 PSIa stainless steel sensor, connector, pins, 1/8" NPT to -4 adapter & 1/8" NPT to 3/16" barb adapter
- Accuracy: +/- 1% full scale over -40°C to 105°C
- Includes repeatability, hysteresis and linearity
- Operating Temp: -40°F to 221°F / -40°C to 105°C
- Burst Pressure: 500 psi
- Response Time: < 1mS
- Wetted Materials: 304L & 316L stainless steel
- Vibration: 100 to 2000Hz, 20g sinusoidal, 3 axes
- Weight: <85g
- Supply Current: <6mA at 5 Vdc
- Output: .5 to 4.5Vdc linear
- Transfer Function: psi = (12.5*(Voltage))-20.95
- Elec. Termination: Integral weatherproof connector, includes mating connector & pins (supply voltage 5Vdc +/- .5, ground, output)
- Your AEM MAP Sensor Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
Avoid the dreaded “I see dead engines” message from that creepy clairvoyant kid. Just get your own sixth sense for what’s going on under the hood by keeping tabs on your manifold pressure with the AEM MAP Sensor Kit.
Including everything you need: PSIa stainless steel sensor, connector, pins, 1/8" NPT to -4 adapter and a 1/8" NPT to 3/16" barb adapter, this AEM map sensor kit mates perfectly to your AEM pressure gauge. And best yet, AEM backs your MAP Sensor Kit with a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)