- Monitor and control turbo boost from your cab with the AEM Tru-Boost Controller Gauge
- Designed to work with both single- and dual-port turbo wastegates
- Quick connect technology makes installation easy
- Features two user-selectable boost settings and peak boost memory
- Scramble boost setting lets you change boost levels on the fly
- Adjustable alarm includes two timed shutdown levels at 10% and 20% overboost
- Gauge features 24 scalable LEDs, interchangeable bezel, pin guide and faceplate for a custom display
- Includes a low-side output for warning lights
- System includes a boost hose, an on-board 29 PSIg pressure sensor, boost solenoid and all the wiring & fittings you need
- Your AEM Tru-Boost Controller Gauge is backed by a 1-year warranty
The only problem with your boosted blacktop beast is knowing just how much boost is enough boost. Depending on the competition and track conditions, you may need a little or a lot, and adjusting it is a real pain in the butt—until now. With the AEM Tru-Boost Controller Gauge, all it takes is the touch of a button to adjust boost levels right on your gauge. More boost? Press the button on the right. Less? Press the button on the left. It's that simple!
The secret behind this system is AEM's boost control solenoid. It's the only one specifically manufactured for automotive boost uses, so it never corrodes and sticks from being exposed to rich fuel mixtures. AEM pressure tests it to 100 psi and includes -4 AN fittings to eliminate any chance of leaks. Once installed, bank on reliable boost control race after race.
Featuring quick-connect technology, the Tru-Boost gauge is easy to install. AEM includes everything you need: harness, boost hose, on-board 29 psig pressure sensor, boost solenoid, gauge display and all necessary fittings. And to keep things out of the red zone, they include built-in overboost protection with two timed shutdown levels, a scramble boost setting and a low-side output for warning lights. Best yet, AEM backs your Tru-Boost Controller Gauge with a 1-year warranty.
AEM Tru-Boost Controller Gauge Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by chris S (DALY CITY, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac GTO — Feb 21, 2015 7:39 AM
I was lookin for a boost controller and could not have found a better one. It fits perfectly on my dashboard bezel with my AEM wideband gauge
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 8/15
There are no customer reviews for this product