- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/22 - 2/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Easily grab signal from your alternator to output a tach signal
- Great for adding an RPM gauge to applications that did not come with one from the factory
- Comes with detailed instructions
- Not only works great for diesels, but anything with an alternator and 12v source can typically achieve an output signal
This compact and easy to install module will allow you to easily adapt AutoMeter tachometers and shift lights and many other aftermarket RPM-based devices on your alternator-equipped diesel or non-standard ignition gasoline engine. Equipped with a sensor which is mounted to the alternator casing, a one time setup calibration is accomplished via push button interface on the module to synchronize the alternator signal with engine crank RPM. Perfect for diesel performance applications looking to add a tachometer or upgrade from factory equipment and a great problem solver for engine swap builds in need of working instruments. Pair it with AutoMeter's low-rev tachometer models to complete your diesel-specific gauge installation.