- Rebates: $10 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Trick out your ride with AutoMeter Mopar Gauges
- Designed to meet Mopar’s strict specifications for precision and reliability
- Branded with the officially licensed Mopar logo
- Available in a wide range of options, from tachometers to boost gauges
- Brilliant through-the-dial blue LED illumination with lit pointers
- Sold individually or in kits
- Comes complete with sending units, adapters, fittings and brackets (varies by gauge)
- AutoMeter Mopar Gauges include a 1-year warranty
The name “Mopar” is synonymous with tire-burning performance. But if you really want to understand what’s happening under the hood of your hot rod, you need AutoMeter Mopar Gauges in the cockpit. These precision gauges are constructed to meet Mopar’s legendary specs, so their results are unquestioning. Plus, they’re branded with Mopar’s official logo for unmatched style.
Whether you need a read on your boost level or want to watch over your RPMs, AutoMeter Mopar Series Gauges come in a wide range of options to handle any job. Tachometers, oil pressure sensors, water temperature gauges—you name it, AutoMeter makes it. And for unrivaled visibility, they’re illuminated through the dial with LEDs and lit pointers.
AutoMeter makes it easy to upgrade your speed fiend with their distinctive gauges. That’s because each AutoMeter Mopar Style Gauge comes complete with sending units, adapters, fittings and brackets (varies by gauge). What’s more, they’re all built with pride in the USA and covered by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Made with pride in the USA
AutoMeter Mopar Gauges Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Shawn P (WEBSTER, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — May 29, 2018 11:44 AM