- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Outfit your racer with the most advanced instruments—AutoMeter Spek-Pro Gauges
- Proven on the NASCAR circuit, road tracks and drag strip
- Equipped with configurable warning points let you respond on the fly
- Peak recall lets you review your race performance
- Brilliant 7-color hi-def LED lighting for optimal visibility
- Powered by a digital stepper motor and track-grade sending units for unmatched readout precision
- Spek-Pro Gauges are sold individually and in kits
- Wide-range of gauge types and styles to choose from
- Comes with sending units, adapters, fittings and brackets (varies by gauge)
- Your AutoMeter Spek-Pro Gauges include a 1-year warranty
On the punishing ovals of the NASCAR circuit, information is just as important as performance. When you need to stay on top of your ride’s critical systems, follow along with AutoMeter Spek-Pro Gauges. Armed with a digital stepper motor and race-ready sending units, these advanced gauges deliver dead-on accurate readings for complete confidence.
The unparalleled accuracy of your AutoMeter Spek Pro is matched by its intelligent design. Configurable warning points and peak recall let you react to conditions as they are on the track. Plus, they feature 7-color LED lighting for unmistakable visibility even when you’re blasting down the straightaway in the dead of night.
From RPM and MPH to boost and fuel rail pressure, AutoMeter Spek Pro Gauges are available to monitor all of your ride’s important parameters. And they’re available individually and in kits for total customization. Every AutoMeter Spek is built in the USA and backed by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
AutoMeter Spek-Pro Gauges Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Steven M (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix — Feb 21, 2017 11:16 PM
Crystal clear lens with a great selection of led colors to chose from. Built like an air craft gage, quality. Wiring and sensor are like nothing I've ever seen in a gage. It's a gage and a warning indicator in one so I've eliminated the existing warning light which reduces wiring clutter. Cool factor is off the charts.