- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your dash design with Prosport EVO Gauges
- Dual-color digital gauge provides accuracy at-a-glance with a 290° dial sweep
- Black bezel, black case and blacked out when off – all colors are dimmable
- Precision electric senders stop hazardous fluids from entering your cabin
- Evo Gauges perform a full digital sweep every time you turn on your vehicle
- Choose from a variety of EVO gauge colors and types including metric
- Slender design is ideal for tight-space installations
- Your Prosport EVO Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty
When it comes to monitoring your souped-up engine, that stock dash set-up will do. Closely monitor everything from boost to oil temp with award-winning Prosport EVO Gauges.
These dual-tone displays are available in a variety of color combinations and gauge types – including metric – all styled with a black bezel, black case and go completely blacked-out when off. Pro Sport EVO Gauges are designed to provide accuracy at-a-glance with a 290° dial sweep, and thanks to the included precision electric senders, they stop hazardous fluids from entering your cabin.
No matter the type of Prosport EVO Gauge you choose, each one will perform a full digital sweep every time you start up. Your Prosport EVO Gauges are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Prosport EVO Gauges Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chris A (Glastonbury, CT) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Genesis — Aug 22, 2017 5:16 AM
I put in a lot of research before purchasing a brand of gauges and finally went with the Prosport Evo series. Purchased 3 (boost, oil temp (not yet hooked up) and Wideband AFR). All pretty simple to install. Quality is pretty good. Some people complain about brightness (too dim in sun, too bright at night), but I have been fine with the brightness in all cases. Cant attest for long term reliability yet but so far, I would definitely recommend these for the price.
Reviewed by Alejandro B (SALINAS, CA) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford F-250 — Dec 13, 2016 8:56 PM