Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Slots Tail Light Guards are custom-made to fit your vehicle from ABS molded plastic
- With their unique slotted design, Slots Tail Light Guards won't obstruct your lights
- Match them to your vehicle's color-Slots Tail Light Guards come ready to paint with no priming needed
- Leave them black if you want—Slots Tail Light Guards look great as is
- Slots Tail Light Guards mount to your ride with 3M Acrylic Foam Tape for a long-lasting hold—no tools required!
- Your Slots Tail Light Guards are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform your rear lights with the exciting look of Slots Tail Light Guards. Made from heavy-duty ABS molded plastic, Slots Tail Light Guards are expertly designed to precisely wrap around your rear lights for a fitted, customized look. With their unique slotted design, Slots Tail Light Guards protect without blocking your lights.
For further customization, Slots Tail Light Guards come ready to paint-no priming needed to match these light guards to your vehicle's color. If you want to leave them black, Slots Tail Light Guards come ready to use, right out of the box.
Slots Tail Light Guards mount to your vehicle in minutes with 3M Acrylic Foam Tape for a long-lasting hold-no tools required! Your Slots Tail Light Guards are covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
AVS Slots Tail Light Guards Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ren D (Asheville, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Ranger — May 02, 2017 4:47 AM
While hunting in National Forest, I backed my Ford Ranger into a tree and broke tail light cover. Had I put these guards on before, I would have saved that headache. Super product, adds protection, looks terrific, simple install, exact fit, best price, quick delivery. Can't day enough good things about AUTO ANYTHING!
Reviewed by Stephen N (Daggett, MI) Reviewed for a 1999 GMC Suburban — Mar 05, 2016 8:38 PM
Reviewed by Enereida C (Worcester, MA) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Liberty — Jun 26, 2015 8:30 PM
My jeep needed something to give it that "finished" look and the rear light guards were it! Just because my jeep "belongs" to 50yr old woman, it doesnt mean it has to "look" like it belongs to a 50yr old woman! :-D :-D