Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Return Information
- Manufacturer Info
- Fortify your rig's front-end with the powerful 1-piece Dee Zee Euro Grille Guard
- Custom-fitted to your exact year, make and model for a perfect fit that compliments your factory lines
- Protects against the costly damage of runaway shopping carts, fender-benders and other light impacts
- Massive 1 1/2", 18-gauge steel tubing keeps your bumper and headlights safe
- Your Dee Zee Euro Grille Guard is available in multiple finishes
- UV resilient PVC bumper pads cover the uprights to block the sun's fading rays
- Quick and painless no-drill installation can easily be done right in your driveway
- Includes all necessary mounting hardware and installation instructions
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty (stainless steel finish) or a 3-year warranty (black steel finish)
Whether you're parked at the mall or motoring down the road, the front of your vehicle is exposed to all kinds of hazards. Kamikaze shopping carts, fender-benders and any number of light impacts can leave the nose of your car scratched, crunched and nicked. Protect your rig (and your pocketbook) with DeeZee's Euro Grille Guard.
The rock solid Euro Grille Guard is custom-built for your truck or SUV's exact year, make and model from heavy-duty 1½", 18 gauge steel tubing. Your Dee Zee Euro Guard is available in multiple finishes.
What's more, the sturdy uprights of your Euro Grille Guard are covered with UV resistant PVC bumper pads to absorb the energy of light impacts.
Mounting your Euro Grille Guard is a breeze because it bolts right to your frame. No drilling, cutting or welding required to install this grille guard. Plus, it's backed by a limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel and a 3 year warranty on black steel.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to lead, phthalates, engine exhaust and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
- Warranty Submission Procedure: All warranty claims will be initiated at the place of purchase. The original purchaser will be required to present the original sales receipt with purchase date shown and provide photographs of the defect.
In the event the originally purchased product style is no longer available, the product would be returned to the store of purchase for a refund or the applicable cost difference can be paid to choose an alternate style.