- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guard provides larger-than-life protection for your vehicle’s front-end
- The Big Tex is custom-designed specifically for your vehicle
- Constructed from heavy-duty, 1.9”, 14-gauge steel tubing
- Includes beefy uprights and thick, rubber push pads for extra protection
- Easy bolt-on installation for most vehicles (some drilling may be required)
- Features a unique design that prevents your Big Tex from bending, vibrating or flexing
- Brush guards wrap around your headlights, accentuating your rig’s factory lines
- Big Tex Grille Guards are available in two finishes — duplex nickel-chrome plating (6-year warranty) or rugged black powder coat (3-year warranty)
They say that “everything’s bigger in Texas,” and this monstrous, Texas-made grille guard stays true to form. Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guards provide your big rig with larger-than-life front-end protection that lasts for the long haul. This bold, brawny grille guard is bursting at the seams with features to shield the face of your tough truck or SUV from bumps and scrapes when you’re on the road.
Big Tex Grille Guards are built with 1.9”, 14-gauge steel tubing for the frame and include heavy-duty uprights crafted from durable 11-gauge steel. The heavy outside welds and massive size of this Big Tex Grille Guard ensures that it won’t bend, flex or vibrate when in use.
Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guard is custom-crafted specifically for your tough truck or SUV, boasting a flawless fit. It’s designed to accentuate your vehicle’s factory lines, effortlessly matching its bold style. Installation is a cinch, since it bolts right into pre-drilled frame holes (drilling may be required for some vehicles).
Take your big rig’s defenses and looks to the next level with a Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guard. Choose from a gleaming, duplex, nickel-chrome plated finish (6-year warranty) or a rugged, black powder-coat finish (3-year warranty) to match your vehicle’s style.
- While most Big Tex Grille Guards fit directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame, some drilling may be required.
- The Big Tex Grille Guard does not fit the Dodge Ram Sport or other Dodge Rams with plastic bumper covers.
- Go Industries designed a special low-profile Big Tex Grille Guard for a select group of Chevy and GMC rigs. Besides looking tough, it prevents headlight glare from bouncing off your grille guard and into your eyes.
Go Industries Big Tex Grille Guard Customer Reviews
95 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Leon W (ESBON, KS) — May 31, 2018 8:35 PM
The pictures were not that good but once I figured out how it was done it didn't take 30 minutes to put on. love the grill guard.
Reviewed by Arlin R. M (Mars Hill, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Apr 06, 2018 4:59 AM
The Big Tex grill is exactly what I expected, massive and looks great on the Ram truck. The whole process from ordering, shipping and installation could not have been better. Great job.
Reviewed by Donnie H (BUCKLIN, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-250 — Jan 12, 2018 5:02 AM
Unless you've installed several of these before, don't expect this to be a piece of cake to install like on it was on 99-07 F250's. Just carefully review the instruction sheet before starting and follow to the letter. Several brackets to install before actually putting on the guard, and you have to make sure the front brackets are level before tightening the bolts. Ain't no 30 minute job, even with good help!!
Reviewed by Michael H (College Station, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Dec 15, 2017 6:31 AM
Overall, this is a good product. The thing that keeps it from being great is fit. The 1.9" tubular design looks great once ou get it installed, but that's another story. I started installing my BiG Tex at 5:00 pm and finished at 8:40 and a trip to Lowes. I followed directions meticulously and found problems that required squeeze clamps and pry bars to alleviate. And, I am n experienced metal worker. It also needed two 1/2 x 2 1/4 in bolts from the upper bumper bracket to the welded clip, which w