- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Set your rig up with the ultimate rear protection with the ARB Rear Bumper
- Custom-designed for a perfect fit on your Jeep or SUV
- Crafted from steel for maximum strength and durability
- Finished with a rugged black powder coat that withstands the elements
- Straightforward installation that requires minor drilling on most vehicles
- Works with the ARB Tow Hitch (purchase as optional accessory) for convenient towing
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
No matter where you roam in your Jeep or SUV, know that ARB has your back with the ARB Rear Bumper. Whether you're replacing your old, beat-up rear bumper, or you're looking for a bumper that can keep up with your modified Jeep or SUV, ARB bumpers deliver an enormous amount of protection for your rear end.
Crafted from steel, ARB Rear Bumpers provide maximum strength and durability when you're out exploring uncharted territory. And, they're finished with a hardcore black powder coat that withstands the elements and looks sharp on your rig.
ARB Rear Bumpers are custom-crafted for a perfect fit on the rear of your vehicle. The installation is straightforward, only requiring minor drilling on most vehicles. What's more, ARB backs the Rear Bumper with a 2-year warranty.
ARB Rear Bumper Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph D (Ewen, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Apr 16, 2016 5:22 AM
I have a front bumper and wanted to add the rear. It was delivered in a box on a palate to my mechanic's garage. Everything was in order and all bolts etc. were included. Then the head scratching began. The corner cuts to be made in the plastic to allow the new bumper to slip onto the frame are tricky. The instructions which include photos are not clear. The measuring points in particular are ambiguous. Is the cut here, here, or here? ARB needs to consult IKEA. Otherwise a great addition.
Reviewed by Corey E (Derby, CT) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 25, 2014 9:16 AM