- Aries 3" Bull Bars safeguard your front bumper and undercarriage from off-road hazards
- Aries Bars are custom-designed specifically for your year, make and model
- Protects your front-end from unwanted scratches, dents and dings
- Includes protective skid plate that helps deflect rocks and small road debris
- Subtle style offers a discrete, yet aggressive look
- The Aries logo is laser cut out of the skid plate
- Comes ready to customize with pre-drilled crossbar that has two holes to mount an LED light bar or round lights up to 5.5" in diameter
- Hassle-free installation — no drilling
- Aries 3" Bull Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel finishes and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat carbon steel
Aries 3" Bull Bars with equip your ride with a solid barrier, whether you’re on an off-roading adventure or stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic. Located directly in front of your forward bumper, these Aries Bull Bars provide the heavy-duty protection you demand without concealing your truck or SUV’s good looks. For a seamless design, these bars are custom-fit for your vehicle.
Fabricated from durable, 3” stainless steel tubing, your Aries Bull Bar is built tough to withstand the test of time. The included skid plate guards your undercarriage from any low obstacles, like fallen trees, curbs, parking blocks and more. Available in multiple finishes (skid plate is not powder coated), this Aries 3" Bull Bar not only protects your ride, but boosts its bold style as well.
Because no cutting or drilling is usually required, Aries Bull Bar installation is hassle-free. Easily make these bull bars even more functional by using the integrated mounting tabs to add auxiliary lights. Rest assured that your investment is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat carbon steel bars.
- For states requiring a front license plate, add the optional License Plate Relocation Kit for an easy solution
- Skid plate is not powder coated
Aries 3" Bull Bar Customer Reviews
500 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by GLENN B (ORLANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 13, 2018 4:34 AM
Install on 2017 Tacoma was difficult as there is some tight spaces to tighten bolts between the body and the brackets...otherwise looks and fits great!
Reviewed by david r (Daytona Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — May 31, 2018 5:50 AM
Installation went pretty well it tokk about 45 minutes by myself. This is my second one. and I would recommend these to anyone.
Reviewed by Hector M (Pell City, AL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche — May 25, 2018 9:53 PM
It is very sharp looking makes my truck look very sporty also protect the front bumper
Reviewed by Jim S (CASTLE ROCK, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — May 15, 2018 5:22 AM
Toughest part was taking the existing tow rings off to mount the new bull bar. After that, it was an easy one man mount. For the price, the plate relocator should have been included.
Ships Between 6/21 - 6/25
- What Do You Drive?