- Rebates: $30 Details
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Aries 3" Bull Bars safeguard your front bumper and undercarriage from off-road hazards
- Aries Bars are custom-designed specifically for your year, make and model
- Protects your front-end from unwanted scratches, dents and dings
- Includes protective skid plate that helps deflect rocks and small road debris
- Subtle style offers a discrete, yet aggressive look
- The Aries logo is laser cut out of the skid plate
- Comes ready to customize with pre-drilled crossbar that has two holes to mount an LED light bar or round lights up to 5.5" in diameter
- Hassle-free installation — no drilling
- Aries 3" Bull Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel finishes and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat carbon steel
Aries 3" Bull Bars equip your ride with a solid barrier, whether you’re on an off-roading adventure or stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic. Located directly in front of your forward bumper, these Aries Bull Bars provide the heavy-duty protection you demand without concealing your truck or SUV’s good looks. For a seamless design, these bars are custom-fit for your vehicle.
Fabricated from durable, 3” stainless steel tubing, your Aries Bull Bar is built tough to withstand the test of time. The included skid plate guards your undercarriage from any low obstacles, like fallen trees, curbs, parking blocks and more. Available in multiple finishes (skid plate is not powder coated), this Aries 3" Bull Bar not only protects your ride, but boosts its bold style as well.
Because no cutting or drilling is usually required, Aries Bull Bar installation is hassle-free. Easily make these bull bars even more functional by using the integrated mounting tabs to add auxiliary lights. Rest assured that your investment is backed by a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel bars and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat carbon steel bars.
- For states requiring a front license plate, add the optional License Plate Relocation Kit for an easy solution
- Skid plate is not powder coated
Aries 3" Bull Bar Customer Reviews
512 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael S (CLIFTON PARK, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Sierra — Mar 10, 2019 9:15 PM
Reviewed by MichaeL S (Orange, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 30, 2018 9:05 PM
Reviewed by Louis T (ST CHARLES, IL) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Dec 22, 2018 2:56 AM
I really like the look of the textured black on my white 2018 Tundra. One end of the bar came bent. I couldn't get it to straighten back, so I had to install the bar on the inside of the bracket. Seems to be holding fine. I have been getting PCS off sensor warnings more frequently since installed. Warning says sensor is dirty meaning something is blocking it. I had Toyota clear the code so we will see what happens.