- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Aries Grille Guard takes your truck or SUV’s style and protection to new heights
- Custom-designed to accentuate your rig’s factory lines
- Includes integrated brush guards for added protection — including removable cages if you need to access your headlights
- Constructed from heavy-duty 1 ½” steel tubing with thick rubber bumper pads on center pillars
- Includes pre-drilled holes for mounting auxiliary lights
- Strong, one-piece design (modular design with removable brush guards available for select vehicles)
- No drilling necessary — bolts directly into your frame
- Available in two finishes — black powder coat (3-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty)
Whether you’re zipping down the highway or stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic, shield your tough truck or SUV from damage with an Aries Grille Guard.
Heavy-duty Aries Grille Guards deliver the ultimate protection. Their strong, 1 ½” steel tubing boasts lifetime durability, and you get enhanced protection with the thick, rubber bumper pads on the center pillars. The built-in Aries off-road brush guards wrap around your headlights for extra security. Choose from a solid one-piece or modular design (available for select vehicles) and from rugged black powder-coated or polished stainless finishes.
With this easy bolt-on accessory, you don’t sacrifice style for added security — Aries custom designs your Grille Guard to fit and accentuate your rig’s factory lines. And, rest assured that your investment stays protected with a 3-year (black powder coat) or Lifetime Warranty (polished stainless).
- Installation may require minor trimming of plastic shroud or bumper dam (depends on vehicle)
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Aries Grille Guard Customer Reviews
357 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike G (Stafford, VA) Reviewed for a 1996 Toyota 4Runner — Jan 16, 2019 8:45 AM
My only concern s the noticeable vibration when going down the road. The guard we replaced attached to the top of the 4RNR's bumper. This card does not have the attachment points. All attachment points are underneath the bumper. The system looks good but an alteration may need to be considered to mitigate vibration by attaching to the top of the bumper somehow...?
Reviewed by James S (mechanicsville, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Dec 29, 2018 11:01 AM
Great value, great customer service, difficult to install. Instructions are vague and not specific to the vehicle. Quality is excellent, and style is excellent. First order came damaged, but quickly replaced.