Ships Between 11/16 - 11/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Aries Grille Guard takes your truck or SUV’s style and protection to new heights
- Custom-designed to accentuate your rig’s factory lines
- Includes integrated brush guards for added protection — including removable cages if you need to access your headlights
- Constructed from heavy-duty 1 ½” steel tubing with thick rubber bumper pads on center pillars
- Includes pre-drilled holes for mounting auxiliary lights
- Strong, one-piece design (modular design with removable brush guards available for select vehicles)
- No drilling necessary — bolts directly into your frame
- Available in two finishes — black powder coat (3-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Lifetime Warranty)
Whether you’re zipping down the highway or stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic, shield your tough truck or SUV from damage with an Aries Grille Guard.
Heavy-duty Aries Grille Guards deliver the ultimate protection. Their strong, 1 ½” steel tubing boasts lifetime durability, and you get enhanced protection with the thick, rubber bumper pads on the center pillars. The built-in Aries off-road brush guards wrap around your headlights for extra security. Choose from a solid one-piece or modular design (available for select vehicles) and from rugged black powder-coated or polished stainless finishes.
With this easy bolt-on accessory, you don’t sacrifice style for added security — Aries custom designs your Grille Guard to fit and accentuate your rig’s factory lines. And, rest assured that your investment stays protected with a 3-year (black powder coat) or Lifetime Warranty (polished stainless).
- Installation may require minor trimming of plastic shroud or bumper dam (depends on vehicle)
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Aries Grille Guard Customer Reviews
351 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard M (Fairfield, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 22, 2018 8:53 AM
Purchased the grille guard for my wife's new 2018 Tacoma it looks just like my gaurd and my wife loves it I started buying grille guards for all my 4x4s since I hit a deer with my 90s truck and the damage it did at just 35 mph and will continue buying especially from Auto anything can't beat the assistance from the people
Reviewed by Mark G (CRAIG, CO) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Canyon — Aug 24, 2018 9:14 AM
Looks great on my truck! I paid the local Chevy dealer to install it because you have to take off the whole front apron. They did not like the directions very well (said it was a bit vague), and the pictures were a bit grainy.