- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- AutoAnything SELECT Premium Bull Bars defend your ride with heavy-duty strength and rugged style
- Constructed from solid 3” diameter T304 steel tubing
- Available in your choice of semi-gloss black or polished stainless finishes
- Resists corrosion, rusting and pitting for long-lasting durability
- Removable skid plate adds undercarriage protection
- Hassle-free installation—no cutting or drilling (most applications)
- Features pre-drilled holes for easy auxiliary light mounting
- Your AutoAnything SELECT Bull Bars carry a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish
Defending your big rig from hazardous road conditions, whether you’re off-roading or carpooling, requires the same amount of strength and dependability. Wrap your front-end with protection that’s built to last with a sturdy set of AutoAnything SELECT Premium Bull Bars. Tough and robust, these top-quality bull bars for trucks add a layer of defense and rugged good looks to your ride.
Constructed from solid, 3” diameter T304 steel tubing, each AutoAnything SELECT Premium Bull Bars are naturally resistant to corrosion, rust and pitting for long-lasting durability. These Bull Bars are designed to withstand the worst thanks to an integrated and removable skid plate that provides additional undercarriage coverage.
Choose a black bull bar to add a stealthy style to your ride or outfit your rig with a polished stainless bull bar for an eye-catching upgrade. Custom-made for your truck or SUV, these AutoAnything SELECT Bars offer hassle-free installation with no cutting or drilling for most applications. Your truck bull bars feature pre-drilled holes for easy auxiliary light mounting and carry a 3-year warranty on black finish and a Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless finish.
Most items ship within 1 business day
Perfect fit, guaranteed. Plus free shipping & 60 day returns
Unbeatable quality and prices backed by our exclusive extended warranty
Phone & chat support standing by to help 7 days a week
- All Bull Bars will interfere with front sensors if equipped unless otherwise stated
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
AutoAnything SELECT Bull Bars Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joel G (VIROQUA, WI) Reviewed for a 2019 Nissan Frontier — Jan 21, 2020 6:46 AM
Reviewed by Don B (KINGSPORT, TN) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford Ranger — Apr 10, 2019 2:15 AM
Reviewed by Jeffery B (CHICKASHA, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 19, 2019 11:55 AM
Instructions are hard to read but once you get into it the installation is easy do need two people to finish but it took no time o do it. It took longer to figure out putting light bar on it which was not made for it but it worked well. You can put skid plate back on no problem.
Reviewed by anthony l (Fredericksburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Jan 17, 2019 6:40 AM
Installation requires trimming the lower plastic piece under the bumper to allow room for the brackets to fit. Instructions were clear. Install was simple. The bar I received was scuffed all along the top. The D/S attachment bracket on the bar was bent. I had to place a block on it and hammer it straight so it would align correctly. Overall, I like the product. I feel they should inspect products before shipping to the customer.