- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For top-to-bottom protection and aggressive good looks, go with a Black Horse Grille Guard
- Modular design prevents damage to your headlights without obstructing your grille
- Black Horse Grille Guards allow for auxiliary light attachment without having to drill into your bumper
- Available in your choice of black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- Bolt-on installation without vehicle alterations or drilling (Most Vehicles)
- Your Black Horse Off Road Spartan Grille Guard is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Pile on the protection with a Black Horse Grille Guard. This full-size front-end defender is contoured to follow the lines of your rig without interfering with your grille. Allows for easy auxiliary light attachment. Bolt-on installation. Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road Grille Guard Customer Reviews
113 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel C (NEWALLA, OK) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — May 22, 2018 3:16 AM
Fit my truck just like a glove. The grille took about 3.5 hours to install. I only have 2 complaints with it: after about 2 months I had rust showing up around several of the nuts that were welded on. I just put rust converter on them and they haven't come back. My other complaint is the opening in the center of the grille top and bottom is large enough for a deer to go through. I am adding a couple extra rods across these areas to make sure a deer is not able to get through to my radiator.
Reviewed by Tommy B (ROCKY MOUNT, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 14, 2018 5:29 AM
Overall I like the look of it, the instructions could be a lot better. Check with local laws about the piece over the headlights, Va. Frowns upon the headlights having pieces in front of them
Reviewed by Tom W (Alpine, CA) — Apr 07, 2018 5:36 PM
no instructions with grill but black horse company was very helpful they email them to me . all parts were there except the lower bolt keepers made my own without them the bolts could fall inside the frame good luck getting them out .
Reviewed by John S (Vancouver, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Titan — Feb 14, 2018 4:21 AM
It seems Blackhorse takes pride in their products; welds are nicely finished, edges are finished with rubber trim, everything is nicely powdercoated and the fit is perfect, tying directly to the frame and not just the bumper. If I would change anything it would be all stainless fasteners instead of just for the headlight guards.