- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For top-to-bottom protection and aggressive good looks, go with a Black Horse Grille Guard
- Modular design prevents damage to your headlights without obstructing your grille
- Black Horse Grille Guards allow for auxiliary light attachment without having to drill into your bumper
- Available in your choice of black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- Bolt-on installation without vehicle alterations or drilling (Most Vehicles)
- Your Black Horse Off Road Grille Guard is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Pile on the protection with a Black Horse Grille Guard. This full-size front-end defender is contoured to follow the lines of your rig without interfering with your grille. Allows for easy auxiliary light attachment. Bolt-on installation. Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Black Horse Off Road Grille Guard Customer Reviews
130 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steven S (Lynx, OH) Reviewed for a 1999 Toyota RAV4 — Apr 20, 2020 3:39 AM
I was nicely surprised when I found this company that makes grille guards for almost any vehicle, we have a 1999 Toyota Rav4, this grille is great looking and is of excellent quality, my wife loves it. The installation directions and design are not good for this vehicle as described. We had the mounting brackets, that fit under the bumper support professionally welding on, which makes the attachment much stronger and yet still the grille is removable if we ever had to for whatever reason.
Reviewed by Davy W (Star Prairie, WI) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Liberty — Apr 03, 2020 6:41 AM
Welp, I Got for the Fact of Being able to USE It,,In Case, Somebody Needed a Push, OR, Could B Hooked Onto for Pulling,,BUT, The Way It Is ATTACHED, I'm Leary, of Getting HIT, as from a Deer or a Whatever,,,There WAS NO Mention, THAT It's Just for LOOKS,,NON FUNCTIONAL, I Guess I'm Just OLD SCHOOL,,Expecting, Functional.
Reviewed by B G (Plano, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Sequoia — May 30, 2019 6:26 AM
Before ordering this grill guard I checked with a local installer to see what they would charge for installation if I ordered it online and delivered it to them. They had no previous experience with Black Horse grill guards or installations on my vehicle. They were able to finish the job in less than an hour and had no problems.
Reviewed by Jason W (Tylersburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Mar 21, 2019 11:07 AM