- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For top-to-bottom protection and aggressive good looks, go with a Black Horse Grille Guard
- Modular design prevents damage to your headlights without obstructing your grille
- Black Horse Grille Guards allow for auxiliary light attachment without having to drill into your bumper
- Available in your choice of black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- Bolt-on installation without vehicle alterations or drilling (Most Vehicles)
- Your Black Horse Off Road Grille Guard is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Pile on the protection with a Black Horse Grille Guard. This full-size front-end defender is contoured to follow the lines of your rig without interfering with your grille. Allows for easy auxiliary light attachment. Bolt-on installation. Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Black Horse Off Road Grille Guard Customer Reviews
128 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by B G (Plano, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Sequoia — May 30, 2019 6:26 AM
Before ordering this grill guard I checked with a local installer to see what they would charge for installation if I ordered it online and delivered it to them. They had no previous experience with Black Horse grill guards or installations on my vehicle. They were able to finish the job in less than an hour and had no problems.
Reviewed by Jason W (Tylersburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Mar 21, 2019 11:07 AM
Reviewed by MICHAEL L (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 21, 2019 4:19 AM
Reviewed by Albert N (PAGOSA SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Feb 11, 2019 10:44 AM