- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For top-to-bottom protection and aggressive good looks, go with a Black Horse Grille Guard
- Modular design prevents damage to your headlights without obstructing your grille
- Black Horse Grille Guards allow for auxiliary light attachment without having to drill into your bumper
- Available in your choice of black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- Bolt-on installation without vehicle alterations or drilling (Most Vehicles)
- Your Black Horse Off Road Grille Guard is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Pile on the protection with a Black Horse Grille Guard. This full-size front-end defender is contoured to follow the lines of your rig without interfering with your grille. Allows for easy auxiliary light attachment. Bolt-on installation. Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Black Horse Off Road Grille Guard Customer Reviews
120 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by peter s (YORK, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Element — Dec 28, 2018 10:11 AM
Truth be told I was not expecting this to be as nice. The paint/fit is outstanding. I assumed that there would be some wobble when you grab the rails and shake but.. NONE. This thing is SOLID I am impressed. I will look for other black horse items for my other cars and I will order from Auto Everything as they had the best price and shipping was super fast.
Reviewed by ARTHUR S (Wantagh, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Dec 17, 2018 10:22 PM
Reviewed by John P (CHIPPEWA FALLS, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Explorer — Dec 17, 2018 4:24 AM
The grille guard appears to be well built and very solid. Looks great on our 2017 Ford Explorer. Installation instructions were well written and I could follow them with relative ease. My only suggestion would be to either use a higher quality printer to print out the instructions or to use a color printer, as some of the pictures were not the greatest. I did not really like having to cut and notch parts on our Explorer, but understand that is part of getting one of these sorts of products.
Reviewed by Mike M (Morro Bay, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Nov 15, 2018 8:04 PM
I could not believe how this changed the look of my truck. My Tundra has an entirely new look. I transformed it from a stock front end to a rugged black and white ass kicker.