- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For top-to-bottom protection and aggressive good looks, go with a Black Horse Grille Guard
- Modular design prevents damage to your headlights without obstructing your grille
- Black Horse Grille Guards allow for auxiliary light attachment without having to drill into your bumper
- Available in your choice of black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- Bolt-on installation without vehicle alterations or drilling (Most Vehicles)
- Your Black Horse Off Road Grille Guard is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Pile on the protection with a Black Horse Grille Guard. This full-size front-end defender is contoured to follow the lines of your rig without interfering with your grille. Allows for easy auxiliary light attachment. Bolt-on installation. Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Black Horse Off Road Grille Guard Customer Reviews
116 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike M (Morro Bay, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Nov 15, 2018 8:04 PM
I could not believe how this changed the look of my truck. My Tundra has an entirely new look. I transformed it from a stock front end to a rugged black and white ass kicker.
Reviewed by MARTY O (WINSTON SALEM, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Nov 05, 2018 8:43 PM
This is not the first one I have had the other one was for a pick up truck I had it was involved in a accident that took the whole front end off the other vehicle the black horse grille guard took the blunt force of the impact and my truck had very little body damage to it so when I got my jeep I knew the BLACK HORSE off road grille guard was the one that was going on it -- IT LOOKS GREAT TOO--
Reviewed by Andrew Z (Huntingburg, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Sep 21, 2018 4:50 AM
Reviewed by Daniel C (NEWALLA, OK) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — May 22, 2018 3:16 AM
Fit my truck just like a glove. The grille took about 3.5 hours to install. I only have 2 complaints with it: after about 2 months I had rust showing up around several of the nuts that were welded on. I just put rust converter on them and they haven't come back. My other complaint is the opening in the center of the grille top and bottom is large enough for a deer to go through. I am adding a couple extra rods across these areas to make sure a deer is not able to get through to my radiator.