- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For top-to-bottom protection and aggressive good looks, go with a Black Horse Grille Guard
- Modular design prevents damage to your headlights without obstructing your grille
- Black Horse Grille Guards allow for auxiliary light attachment without having to drill into your bumper
- Available in your choice of black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- Bolt-on installation without vehicle alterations or drilling (Most Vehicles)
- Your Black Horse Off Road Grille Guard is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Pile on the protection with a Black Horse Grille Guard. This full-size front-end defender is contoured to follow the lines of your rig without interfering with your grille. Allows for easy auxiliary light attachment. Bolt-on installation. Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Black Horse Off Road Grille Guard Customer Reviews
113 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel C (NEWALLA, OK) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — May 22, 2018 3:16 AM
Fit my truck just like a glove. The grille took about 3.5 hours to install. I only have 2 complaints with it: after about 2 months I had rust showing up around several of the nuts that were welded on. I just put rust converter on them and they haven't come back. My other complaint is the opening in the center of the grille top and bottom is large enough for a deer to go through. I am adding a couple extra rods across these areas to make sure a deer is not able to get through to my radiator.
Reviewed by Tommy B (ROCKY MOUNT, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 14, 2018 5:29 AM
Overall I like the look of it, the instructions could be a lot better. Check with local laws about the piece over the headlights, Va. Frowns upon the headlights having pieces in front of them
Reviewed by Tom W (Alpine, CA) — Apr 07, 2018 5:36 PM
no instructions with grill but black horse company was very helpful they email them to me . all parts were there except the lower bolt keepers made my own without them the bolts could fall inside the frame good luck getting them out .
Reviewed by John S (Vancouver, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Titan — Feb 14, 2018 4:21 AM
It seems Blackhorse takes pride in their products; welds are nicely finished, edges are finished with rubber trim, everything is nicely powdercoated and the fit is perfect, tying directly to the frame and not just the bumper. If I would change anything it would be all stainless fasteners instead of just for the headlight guards.