Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Fortify your front-end with a Black Horse Off Road Max Bull Bar
- Protects your truck or SUV from minor impacts and damage
- Custom-made from strong steel tubing to defend your year, make and model
- Available in black or polished stainless steel to style your ride
- Add off-road or fog lights for increased visibility (sold separately)
- Includes all hardware for a simple, bolt-on installation
- Your Black Horse Off Road Max Bull Bar is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 3-year finish warranty
Your vehicle’s exterior protection doesn’t have to draw stares. If you want to defend your front-end without it looking too overdone, the Black Horse Off Road Max Bull Bar is just right. Providing strong steel protection with a unique design, these custom bull bars contour your ride in durable style.
Black Horse Max Bull Bars are available in your choice of black or polished stainless steel to ensure you get one-of-a-kind good looks along with your unbeatable defense. Each Black Horse Off Road Max Bull Bar includes all the hardware you need for a quick, easy installation.
Your Black Horse Max Bull Bar Bumper is backed by a Lifetime Structural Warranty and 3-year finish warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Black Horse Off Road Max Bull Bar Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James C (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 31, 2018 10:11 AM
I really like my Max bull bar,Very well built and sturdy.The install was very simple with two people, They only problem I had was torquing the four bolts, I had one twist in half when.I went and bought Grade 8 bolts, nuts,and washers.
Reviewed by thomas v (WHITEHALL, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Sep 19, 2018 5:40 AM
Reviewed by Kirk T (MIDDLE ISLAND, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Jun 06, 2018 3:46 AM
Reviewed by James B (Hays, KS) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Patriot — May 17, 2018 2:04 PM
The Bull Bar itself is very sturdy and would protect the front of the Jeep. The mounting for the Jeep Patriot requires a bracket that attaches directly to the frame, but by the time the bar is mounted, it is not as sturdy as it looks. Also, the mounting bracket is below the Jeep reducing ground clearance by about an inch. Regardless, I am keeping the bar on the Jeep.