- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prove big things sometimes come in smaller packages with a Black Horse Sport Bar
- Black Horse Off Road Sport Bars allow auxiliary light attachment without drilling into your bumper
- Choose between a durable black powder coat or high-shine stainless steel
- Custom-contoured to suit the dimensions of your year, make and model
- Bolt-on installation with included necessary hardware
- Your Black Horse Off Road Sport Bar is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Shrug off front-end dents and dings with the sturdy addition of a Black Horse Sport Bar. Custom-crafted to the contours of most popular vehicles, this bolt-on bull bar easily accepts add-on auxiliary lights. Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Black Horse Off Road Sport Bar Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andrew P (BIRMINGHAM, AL) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Forester — Apr 05, 2018 8:16 PM
The second bar arrived in good condition. The first was mangled, bent and bruised. I was disappointed that the bar was not made in the USA but in China it would appear, as the instructions were not at all clear. I like the looks of the bar. My biggest complaint would be that the bar was going to cost me about 1-1/2 inches of road clearance. I got a sawzall and a grinder and cut back as much out of the adapter plates as I could to gain back the clearance. I would recommend it to others.
Reviewed by Loren B (Folsom, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Mercedes-Benz M-Class — Feb 05, 2018 7:23 PM
Reviewed by David S (DECATUR, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Forester — Jan 04, 2018 12:24 PM
I bought this for my 16'Forester XT. It fits fine once you figure out the instructions are wrong. They have the Brackets reversed from the way they should mount which is why all these other reviewers are having to go to the hardware store to obtain bolts that will work. The bar is nice and contours well the front of the vehicle. However, seeing skinny brackets sticking out to mount it take away from the aggressive appearance.
Reviewed by John R (Kingston, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Subaru Forester — Jan 04, 2018 5:14 AM
I think this Bull Bar looks very Rugged and very well made!!! I bought it for my daughter for her SUV and she loves it now she wants to put a LED light bar on it. thanks John R