- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add stylish front-end defense with a Broadfeet Front Runner Bumper Guard
- Unique wraparound design prevents damage without obstructing your grille
- Custom-contoured to protect your specific year, make and model
- Built from a high-grade T-304 stainless steel tubing—2.5” or 3” diameter
- Stainless steel finish resists corrosion and damage from extreme temperatures
- Designed with corner light brushes to protect your factory fog lights
- Bolt-on installation without necessary vehicle alterations or drilling
- Your Broadfeet Front Runner Bumper Guard is backed with a Lifetime Warranty
Deflect costly collisions without ruining your ride’s sleek stock style with a Broadfeet Front Runner Bumper Guard. Boasting a unique wraparound design that offers unbeatable protection without obstructing your grille, this sturdy add-on makes fender benders a worry no more.
The Broadfeet Front Runner is perfectly contoured to the lines of your specific year, make and model for custom-made front-end defense made from heavy-duty T-304 stainless steel tubing in your choice of 2.5” or 3” diameter. And since it’s constructed from stainless steel polished to a showroom-quality shine, it’s built to withstand any amount of corrosion, rust, heat and cold.
Your Broad feet Front Runner Bumper Guard boasts easy bolt-on installation—no drilling or vehicle alterations—and comes backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Broadfeet Front Runner Bumper Guard Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jan k (Sacramento, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Cherokee — Mar 19, 2018 8:54 PM
ok, but very expensive for 2 pipes. it would help if this guard had more of tall...section to cover real grill on jeep
Reviewed by Michael G (Berkeley Heights, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota 4Runner — Dec 13, 2016 7:32 AM
Bumper guard looks good. Not to difficult to install. I am happy with the product. It was the right price for what I needed. AutoAnyThing was helpful and my customer service person "Sam" was fantastic, very helpful. Only request would be for installation directions to have all steps included and a few clean picture for viewing.
Reviewed by Stephan M (Staten Island, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Rogue — Nov 01, 2016 2:38 PM
Looks great very solid well made .Chrome like finish . I feel this should protect the font of my car from parking lot damage and other front impacts.