- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Go Rhino 3000 Series StepGuard Center Grille Guard is custom-made for the front of your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Exclusive front step design (some vehicles) comes in handy for working on lifted trucks and SUVs
- The Go Rhino 3000's step pad is pressed into the tubing
- Modular construction for a custom look
- The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard features rubber-padded uprights for pushing protection
- Pre-drilled for auxiliary driving lights or fog lights
- The 3000 Series Grille Guard sports a durable black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- Simple, no-hassle installation to factory mounting positions—no drilling or other modifications needed (most applications)
- Cutting of bumper is required for proper installation
- All custom mounting hardware and instructions included
- Your Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty
Outfit your truck or SUV with the exclusive combination of rugged steel front-end protection and a handy bumper-level step (some vehicles) for easy engine access. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Grille Guard makes any engine task easier-ideal for lifted trucks and SUVs.
The sturdy,modular design on of the 3000 series is worthy of your tough-looking truck or SUV. Thick-wall steel tubing. Smooth welds. A pre-drilled light bar. And a durable black powder-coat or chrome-plated finish. Combined, it's the ideal rugged and sweet-looking package.
Installation is a cinch. The Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard mounts to factory positions in less than 1 hour-no cutting or drilling needed on most vehicles (consult installation instructions for details). All custom mounting hardware and instructions are included. Best yet, your Go Rhino 3000 Series Grille Guard carries a 5-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships for free, oversized/overweight shipping rates may apply for certain rural orders. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business/metro address.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino 3000 Series Center Guard Customer Reviews
129 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alan T (NEW PORT RICHEY, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Jul 04, 2019 1:55 AM
The side rails of the grill guard and mounting hardware are very thick metal and heavy duty. The horizontal rails are thinner walled.I like the step on the lower horizontal rail, it helps to check water or oil. The Chrome plating is a good quality. Installation is a bear, the top support mounts to the tow hook bolts and the lower support to the frame. You do still have access to the tow hooks after mounting. Read instructions and you will be able to mount. I used WD40 on the existing bolts.
Reviewed by Gerard d (SACRAMENTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jun 18, 2019 9:13 PM
Reviewed by Kim P (Stevensville, MT) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 25, 2019 4:31 AM
It looks very nice on the truck. Good quality. Great price. Fast shipping. Very happy with this purchase. The instructions to install really need to be fixed though. Took 3 people and google to figure out how to install. Overall hubby is happy.
Reviewed by Walter T (Surprise, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Sep 25, 2018 6:51 AM
The directions, meh, my HOA contract is easier to understand. Suggest they include a blow-up diagram of the whole assembled unit. Basically you end up test fitting until you figure it out. I'm very happy with the guard, it's heavy duty, looks great, and I've already had several compliments. Well worth the money, looks as good as a Setina, best thing is I'm happy to retain my tow hooks.
Reviewed by Dwight D (ROSWELL, NM) — May 31, 2018 11:51 AM
This has added a good look to my truck. I am 71 years old and installed it by myself, so don't think you can't do it. Auto Anything was very helpful and answered my questions.