- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your front-end defense with a stylish Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bar (LR stands for Light Ready)
- Custom-engineered to fit your exact truck or SUV
- Strong, one-piece 3 inch tubing with mild steel construction
- Included skid plate features a unique hexagonal pattern
- Available in several configurations: two 3" light cube openings, four 3" light cube openings or a 20" light bar opening
- The mounting kit is included with each RC2 LR Bull Bar and is a bolt-on, no-drill installation
- Each bull bar comes light ready (LR) with cutouts and is available in 2 options: with or without lights
- Optional 3in. x 3in. cube lights are Rigid Industries LED lights
- May need to relocate license plate (relocation kit sold seperately)
- Finished with an attractive textured black powder coat
- Your Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bar is backed by a 5-year warranty
Whether it’s flying road debris, an off-road obstacle or a quick stopping commuter, the front-end of your ride needs a durable line of defense. Protecting your bumper while boosting your visibility, Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bars make sure you can see—and avoid—any hazards ahead.
Crafted from one-piece of solid 3" mild steel tubing with a unique hexagonal skid plate, this custom Go Rhino RC2 Bull Bar upgrades your exterior with both style and strength. As innovative as they are attractive, each Go Rhino Light Ready Bull Bar is integrated with two convenient mounting points for a pair of 3" x 3" lights. Choose your Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bar with included Rigid Industries D-Series Dually LED Lights, or opt for one without to accommodate your existing 3” cubes.
Light-Ready Bull Bars are finished with a textured black powder coat and boast easy no-drill installation with included mounting brackets. Your Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bar is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino RC2 LR Bull Bar Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Wayne G (LAKEVILLE, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 13, 2018 11:12 PM
I installed this bar by myself,easy instructions.Nice strong brackets.Thought the bar would have been a little heavier, still love it. The lights are brighter than I thought they would be, highly recommend this bar!
Reviewed by Gordon T (CALDWELL, ID) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-350 — Oct 30, 2018 4:15 AM
The Bull Bar looks great.. The installation was easier than expected. It is a bit lighter weight than I expected, but I am hoping I never put it to the test. The wire harness is built well. The wiring instructions were non existent. I had to call to get information on how to wire to my up-fitter switches. Overall, I am happy
Reviewed by Joseph M (MIDDLEBURG, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — May 30, 2018 2:32 PM
Nice looking bar, easy to install. Came with lights already installed. It's solid but don't think it would hold up pushing something. Overall very nice looks wicked cool
Reviewed by William P (Thermopolis, WY) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Nov 11, 2017 7:33 AM
Installed this on our 2017 Ram 2500 equipped with factory tow hooks. The Installation, by myself, was difficult/time consuming and should be easier with two (2) people if you have the tow hooks. You need both metric, SAE tools and heavier grade long bolts than ones included if you want to use your tow hooks (my opinion). I had to drill holes to mount the front license plate (required by our state). It appears to be a good light duty guard but only time will tell how it holds up.