- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Charge hard with the Go Rhino RC2 Bull Bar
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Crafted from high-quality 3" tubing for trucks & SUVs (2.5" tubing for CUV's)
- Removable stainless steel skid plate looks great and guards your rig’s vitals
- Two integrated mounting tabs make room for a pair of 6" driving lights
- Quick and easy bolt-on, no-drill installation
- Includes mounting brackets made specifically for your truck or SUV
- Available in multiple finishes to match your vehicle
- Choose from 2 unique designs- shark-tooth or hex-pattern
- Your Go Rhino Rhino Charger Bull Bar is backed by a 5-year warranty on black, Lifetime Warranty on polished
Of all the beasts in the jungle, none is feared like the mighty rhino. Half dinosaur, half bulldozer, when this horned hellion charges, any creature with half a brain knows to step aside. And, if you charge the concrete jungle with the Go Rhino RC2 Bull Bar, you get the same respect from pedestrians and motorists alike.
This burly Go Rhino bull bar outfits your rig with serious attitude—and the beef to back it up. Crafted from quality steel tubing with a removable stainless steel skid plate, the Rhino Charger protects all your rig's delicate bits. And, Go Rhino gives you multiple finishes to choose from. Plus, the integrated light tabs make room for some night–cutting candlepower.
Designed for a no-drill installation, your Go Rhino Rhino Charger Bull Bar bolts right up to your truck or SUV with ease. That way, you're out charging hard instead of wrestling with wrenches all weekend. Best yet, Go Rhino backs your Rhino Bull Bar with a 5-year warranty on black, and a Lifetime Warranty on polished.
Go Rhino RC2 Bull Bar Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David L (LAKEVILLE, MN) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Mar 31, 2018 4:10 AM
It looks great and is made really well. I love the mat finish as it matches all the other accessories on my new truck. The representative we worked with through the chat service at Auto Anything was awesome! Very helpful and figured out exactly what we were looking for.
Reviewed by Terrance W (DOWNERS GROVE, IL) — Sep 14, 2017 12:23 PM
Looks great! Took me about 3 hours to install, not just 1 hour. Maybe if I had a lift, it would have been faster, but it was worth it. KC Hi Lites next.