- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Crafted with rugged steel tubing a Go Rhino Winch Guard adds the style and tough protection you’ve been after
- Built-in mount accommodates a winch up to 9,500 lbs (winch sold separately)
- Each Go Rhino Winch Mount Bumper features pre-drilled holes for installing two auxiliary lights
- Bolt-on, no-drill design makes installation a breeze
- Comes with the winch tray installed and available with or without brush guards
- Your Go Rhino Winch Mount Bumper Guard is supported by a 5-year warranty
Reap the benefits of added style and tough protection with a Go Rhino Winch Bumper. Crafted using rugged steel tubing, these top-notch winch guards can accommodate a winch up to 9,500 lbs (winch sold separately) and use pre-drilled holes to allow for mounting two auxiliary lights. Bolt-on, no-drill installation. Available with or without brush guards. 5-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Rhino Winch Guard Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dan M (Enterprise, OR) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Nov 15, 2018 10:37 PM
This grille guard/winch combo is a well built guard to help protect the front end of the my pickup. Well engineered and heavy built. Would recommend to all my friends.
Reviewed by Glenn P (SHAFER, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-350 — Sep 12, 2018 8:09 AM
Came truck freight pre-assembled with mounting brackets and hardware. Everything bolted up like it is supposed to, brackets are well built, mounting bolts are grade 8. Smittybuilt 15.5K winch bolted right in to the pre drilled holes. Takes a bit longer to install than the 90 minutes in the directions, but not bad at all. It is heavy, so a helper to lift it in place is a good idea.