Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Protect your bumper while you boost nighttime visibility with a Lund LED Bull Bar
- Custom-made for your year, make and model from thick 3.5" oval steel tubing
- Integrated 20" LED light bar delivers 3000 lumens in a bright flood beam pattern
- Light bar can be wired into your factory light wiring (or a wiring harness can be purchased separately)
- Available in a black textured powder coat or polished T304 stainless steel finish
- Easy no-drill installation (license plate relocation kit not included, sold seperately)
- LED Bull Bars are sold individually with an included Lund steel skid plate
- Your Lund LED Bull Bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Road hazards don’t stand a chance when you outfit your rugged ride with a Lund LED Light Bull Bar. Defending your front-end from flying debris with 3.5” of oval steel tubing, these innovative bull bars also boost your visibility with an integrated 20” LED light bar.
The included heavy-duty light bar illuminates your night driving with a bright flood beam pattern and is easily wired into your factory light wiring (or a wiring harness can be purchased separately). Match or accent your tough exterior with a Lund LED Bull Bar in your choice of black textured powder coat or polished T304 stainless steel finish.
The Lund Bull Bar with LED is sold individually and includes a Lund-logoed steel skid plate. Your Lund LED Bull Bar boasts easy no-drill installation (license plate relocation kit not included but sold seperately) and is backed by a Liimited Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Lund LED Bull Bars Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by mark p (spokane, WA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Apr 20, 2018 8:59 PM
very hard to install by yourself. to make it even I could only use one bolt on each side the outside bolts were not even close to being lined up. mine is a 2018 f-159 was supposed to fix but it didn't I will have to drill holes further out I would weld them but I think the bolts may be better because of vibrations. not happy mark patton
Reviewed by William H (Odessa, MO) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jul 04, 2017 9:14 PM