- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Built-in 2" receiver tested and rated for 25,000 lbs. straight-line pull
- Industry-leading carbide black powder coat finish with a zinc coat primer
- One-piece, 10-gauge steel construction with schedule-40 pipe for solid strength
- Punched steel screen provides extra grille protection
- Contoured horizontal tubes for signature vehicle logo reveal
- 1-1/2" tubular brush guards with wraparound design to guard the headlights
- Factory fog light cutouts with protective punched steel screening
- High-strength, welded steel uprights with protective rubber facings
- Compatible with factory tow hooks and front-end parking assistance camera
- Easy, no-drill installation with vehicle-specific mounting brackets
- Limited lifetime warranty (three-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA
The durability and one-piece construction of the LUVERNE Journeyman HD replacement bumper make it one of the strongest and hardest-working replacement bumpers in the truck accessories market. This American-made bumper and grille guard combination is constructed from 10-gauge steel and schedule-40 pipe for uncompromising strength on the front end of your truck.
The brush guards are built from 1-1/2" tubes to protect the grille and headlights, and the center section features a punch steel screen to keep out debris. The Journeyman is designed to help big trucks tackle big jobs. The bumper is equipped with a welded 2" x 2" receiver tube to accept a tow hook, ball mount or other hitch-mounted accessory. The receiver is rated for 25,000 lbs. straight-line pull and has been tested at our Detroit engineering facility to ensure safety (not for towing use; vehicle recovery and off-road applications only).
The Journeyman replacement bumper also features industry-leading protection against the elements, featuring a unique zinc primer and highly durable carbide black powder coat finish. This two-step finish provides superior protection against rust, chipping and road salt. Each Journeyman HD replacement bumper is made with a vehicle-specific design, offering a custom fit for your truck. This particular custom truck bumper fit specific years of the GMC Sierra 2500 HD and 3500 HD (see application info to verify fitment). It installs with no drilling required, and it features the LUVERNE signature vehicle logo reveal, letting you show off your truck's emblem with pride.
- Includes bumper, mounting hardware and sensor relocation kit for adaptive cruise control and front-end cameras
- Not for towing use; vehicle recovery and off-road applications only
- Any Service Parts noted in the Installation Sheets are not for individual sale, for reference only