- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Experience a major front-end visual upgrade and even greater safety with the iconic Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard
- One fully-welded piece of steel to offer the most durable protection for yourself and your vehicle
- Frame mounted in four locations for your truck or SUV to minimize vibration while boosting strength
- Punched grille inserts correlate with your rig’s own branded grille pattern
- Built from 12-gauge steel tubing – no expanded metal present
- Ranch Hand’s Legend Grille Guard is finished in a rust-resistant black powder coat
- Your Ranch Hand Legend Guard is backed by a 1-year structural warranty
Take on any path with confidence when you install your new Ranch Hand Legend Bumper Guard. The fully-welded one-piece design and 12-gauge steel tubing construction is your ticket to premium safety on the road and a timeless look that won’t go out of style. Custom-fit, black powder coat finish. 3-year warranty.
Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kay R (THERMOPOLIS, WY) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Aug 06, 2018 8:29 PM
Grille Guard comes very well protected in packaging. Takes a little mechanical ability to install yourself. Directions leave out that you need to keep track of the nuts inside the body frame after you remove the bolts from the tow hooks. Took an hour to get the nuts back in place. Easiest to keep the back bolt screwed into the nut in each tow hook because the tow hook will still slide off. Felt like finally got past the hard part of installation, then carriage bolts didn't fit the grille mounts.
Reviewed by Dave B (Lakeland, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Aug 04, 2018 4:59 PM
Heavy duty sharp looking grille that will surely protect us when the next deer runs in front of us. Too many friends got their vehicles totaled by this same incident. Easily installed and well worth the price.
Reviewed by Eugenia S (BULVERDE, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jul 31, 2018 8:03 AM