- Smittybilt Grille Saver Bull Bars provide your off-road ride with custom-built style and heavy-duty protection
- Constructed from durable, 3” stainless steel tubing
- Ground, smooth welds provide a clean, finished look
- Includes skid plate for extra protection
- Pre-drilled for mounting off-road lights
- Available in black powder coat or polished stainless steel
- 5-year warranty on Smittybilt Bull Bar with black powder-coat finish
- Lifetime Warranty on Smittybilt Bull Bar with polished stainless steel finish
Protect your rig’s rugged front-end with a heavy-duty Smittybilt Grille Saver Bull Bar that boasts aggressive style. When you’re on an outdoor adventure, your truck or SUV should be prepared for anything, and Smittybilt Bull Bars are constructed to take on all the rigors of the off-road world.
Constructed from durable, 3” stainless steel tubing, the Smittybilt Bull Bar not only guards your vehicle’s face, but also delivers a bolder appearance. These bull bars include a rugged skid plate which blocks road debris from damaging your truck’s undercarriage. Smittybilt Bull Bars are finished with ground, smooth welds, which create a clean look. Better yet, these bull bars are built specifically for your ride, so you can bet on a flawless fit.
If you want to continue off-roading after the sun goes down, these pre-drilled Smittybilt Bull Bars are the perfect place to mount some auxiliary lights. Bars are available in a durable black powder coat or sleek, polished stainless finish. Enjoy a 5-year warranty on the black coat and a Lifetime Warranty on the polished stainless.
Smittybilt Grille Saver Bull Bar Customer Reviews
262 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael B (Carson City, NV) Reviewed for a 1995 Dodge Ram — Mar 07, 2018 5:13 PM
taking the tow hooks out was not fun, very tight fit to get socket on bolt, used flex socket, flex wrachet, adapter for half inch braker bar,half inch socket to fat, visegrips held bolt, took two hrs to get eight bolts out, temp was 38", install was easy, bull bar looks good, put four lights on mine, only holes for two, cummings eng maybe why so tight
Reviewed by Steven L. M (Holland, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 28, 2016 10:02 AM
Excellent bumper. Good quality. Excellent price. Well made too last. I recommend this to future buyers.
Ships Between 7/19 - 7/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product