- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boldly go where no trucks have gone before – with a Steelcraft HD Grille Guard leading the way
- Fully-welded design provides maximum strength in a single, indestructible unit
- Manufactured for a custom fit to your year, make and model pickup
- Durable headlight shrouds defend against headlight damage
- E-coated and black powder coat-finished for wear-resistance and an intimidating look
- Complete your heavily-armored upgrade with a Steelcraft HD Rear Bumper
- Includes all necessary hardware for DIY installation
- Your Heavy Duty Steelcraft Grille Guard is backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Before you upgraded your front-end defense with the unparalleled Steelcraft HD Grille Guard, you used to round bends in the trail with a measure of apprehension. Cracked and fallen tree branches, heavy rocks and other mainstays of the risky off-road were all reasons to take it easy – but with this massive, wicked-looking and wicked-acting grille guard leading the way, you’ve got nothing left to fear.
Manufactured with the highest-quality materials and workmanship – that’s the Steelcraft Heavy Duty Grille Guard. Boasting single-piece construction and a fully-welded design, this bold-faced add-on can take a beating and dish one out. It’d be hard to say which one it does better.
Equipped with sturdy shrouds that both protect your headlights and give the whole rig an angry look, the HD Steelcraft Grille Guard is e-coated and black powder-finished to complete the rugged picture. Pairing with the Steelcraft HD Rear Bumper for full coverage, your Heavy Duty Steelcraft Grille Guard comes with all the hardware you need, along with a 2-year limited warranty.
Steelcraft HD Grille Guard Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Wade Y (ALEXANDER CITY, AL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Jul 12, 2018 5:33 AM
Constructed of heavy material and all welded. What I was hoping for in a brush guard.
Reviewed by Lee H (HARVEST, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jun 08, 2018 4:58 AM
Outstanding Grille Guard at a great price. The extra 104 pounds of weight has actually added more stability to steering and ride with no change to gas mileage. It was well packed, but Steelcraft could use a little more care while packaging, had to touch up a few scratched places on the paint that had to have happened prior to packaging. No big deal,did my own touch up, very satisfied customer.
Reviewed by Josh W (BELLS, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — May 18, 2018 3:15 AM
I installed this brush guard last week on my 2015 F150. It looks awesome. I installed it by myself in about 2 hours.
Reviewed by Adam C (WENDELL, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Apr 05, 2018 2:37 AM
Fits nice. Was damaged during shipping and to much of a hassle to have new one sent. Good guard for the price.