Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Upgrade your front-end defense with a Tuff-Bar HD Grille Guard
- Provides wrap-around coverage for your grille and your headlights
- Constructed from 2" steel tubing with pre-drilled light mounts (lights sold separately)
- Rubber padded uprights protect your paint job from dents or scratches
- Available in powder-coated black or polished stainless steel finish (depending on vehicle)
- Easy, bolt-on installation for most applications with included mounting kit
- Your Tuff-Bar HD Grille Guard carries a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Shoot down flying road debris—without a second thought—when your ride’s strapped with a Tuff Bar HD Grille Guard. Boasting wrap-around coverage for both your grille and your headlights, these rugged defenders deliver total front-end protection.
Tuff Bar Heavy Duty Grille Guards are built extra-tough from 2" steel tubing with rubber padded uprights designed to keep your paint job scratch-free. The ideal off-road accessory, these durable upgrades come equipped with pre-drilled light mounts (lights sold separately) to make adding your auxiliaries that much easier.
Available in your choice of powder-coated black or polished stainless steel finish (depending on vehicle),Tuff Bar HD Bumpers easily bolt-on to most applications with included vehicle specific mounting kit. Your Tuff-Bar HD Grille Guard carries a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Tuff-Bar HD Grille Guard Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Chuck C (Copperas Cove, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Sep 26, 2015 3:15 PM
Autoanything did a great job again.......Tuff-bar, not so much. Autoanything told me to completely unwrap it and check it....I did not, my fault. It was packed well but there was two spots the packaging was damaged. I unwrapped it there and everything was fine, a minor scratch I could live with. What ended up not being cool was when the whole guard was unwrapped the top bar was dented on one side and the powder coat cracked. also a large scratch on one of the push bars. Not good Tuff-Bar!!!