- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a tough look to your rig with a Westin E-Series Bull Bar
- Custom front-end bar is designed specifically for your truck or SUV
- Crafted from 3” diameter polished stainless steel tubing and available in a polished or black powder-coated finish
- Unique brushed skid plate design features a laser-cut Westin block logo
- No-drill mounting to your vehicle’s existing mounting points
- Mounting kit is included
- Cross tube is fully welded for enhanced ruggedness
- Top bar has two (2) mounting points for lights
- License plate relocation bracket available (sold separately)
- Your Westin E-Series Bull Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Take your truck’s front-end protection to the next level with a Westin E-Series Bull Bar. A stylish way to safeguard your rig from damaging road debris, this custom-fit bumper bar is engineered specifically for your truck or SUV and crafted from durable 3” polished stainless steel tubing.
Each Westin E-Series Bull Bumper is further customized with a unique skid plate design featuring a laser-cut Westin block logo. Hit the road in a matter of minutes thanks to the included mounting kit and no-drill installation to your vehicle’s exiting mounting points. Your Westin E-Series Bumper Bull Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin E-Series Bull Bar Customer Reviews
48 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by thomas f (VERO BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 01, 2019 1:41 AM
Reviewed by Joe A (Orange Park, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 17, 2018 8:33 AM
Reviewed by Kyle T (SCOTTSBORO, AL) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Oct 18, 2018 6:46 PM
Reviewed by Rick C (Woodstock, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-250 — Aug 27, 2018 11:32 PM
The bull bar was great , looks good had one on previous f250 easy to install My only complaint was that I ordered the tag relocater which intaled taking (ONE) screw out of a pressed rivot. The rivot stripped about 1/2 way out removal and of coarse wouldn't allow me to run it back in either So I had to attempt to remove the other 2 screws to remove the rivot. The cheap soft screw heads just stripped out on both Managed to use a pair of plyers to retighten so will not be using tag plate
Reviewed by Leo R (EL DORADO, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — May 23, 2018 9:57 AM