- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a tough look to your rig with a Westin E-Series Bull Bar
- Custom front-end bar is designed specifically for your truck or SUV
- Crafted from 3” diameter polished stainless steel tubing and available in a polished or black powder-coated finish
- Unique brushed skid plate design features a laser-cut Westin block logo
- No-drill mounting to your vehicle’s existing mounting points
- Mounting kit is included
- Cross tube is fully welded for enhanced ruggedness
- Top bar has two (2) mounting points for lights
- License plate relocation bracket available (sold separately)
- Your Westin E-Series Bull Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Take your truck’s front-end protection to the next level with a Westin E-Series Bull Bar. A stylish way to safeguard your rig from damaging road debris, this custom-fit bumper bar is engineered specifically for your truck or SUV and crafted from durable 3” polished stainless steel tubing.
Each Westin E-Series Bull Bumper is further customized with a unique skid plate design featuring a laser-cut Westin block logo. Hit the road in a matter of minutes thanks to the included mounting kit and no-drill installation to your vehicle’s exiting mounting points. Your Westin E-Series Bumper Bull Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Westin E-Series Bull Bar Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Leo R (EL DORADO, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — May 23, 2018 9:57 AM
The Westin bull bar looks great on my 4Runner and the installation was easy.
Reviewed by Jerry C (Otis, OR) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — May 18, 2018 6:59 AM
Nice On My 2018 Toyota Tacoma a great Look For Front Of Rig this Will Be My Third Bull Bar From AutoAnything Thank You For The Good Service Jrc Capt.
Reviewed by chris L (WABASHA, MN) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota 4Runner — Apr 08, 2018 4:13 PM
2018 4Runner and it fit great, no license plate relocation necessary. Matches my Westen tube steps nicely.
Reviewed by Kenneth S (Monticello, KY) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Mar 20, 2018 8:56 AM
Was very easy to install, the only hard part was taking off and putting the air dam back on, and it doesn't bother the parking sensor so far they work like they always did,it took me a little longer to install, because i'm 80 years old and done it all by myself with no help at all,thanks Autoanything rely like it very well built and very heavy mounting beackets Westen it is great thanks Ken Shelton Ky