- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a tough look to your rig with a Westin E-Series Bull Bar
- Custom front-end bar is designed specifically for your truck or SUV
- Crafted from 3” diameter polished stainless steel tubing and available in a polished or black powder-coated finish
- Unique brushed skid plate design features a laser-cut Westin block logo
- No-drill mounting to your vehicle’s existing mounting points
- Mounting kit is included
- Cross tube is fully welded for enhanced ruggedness
- Top bar has two (2) mounting points for lights
- License plate relocation bracket available (sold separately)
- Your Westin E-Series Bull Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Take your truck’s front-end protection to the next level with a Westin E-Series Bull Bar. A stylish way to safeguard your rig from damaging road debris, this custom-fit bumper bar is engineered specifically for your truck or SUV and crafted from durable 3” polished stainless steel tubing.
Each Westin E-Series Bull Bumper is further customized with a unique skid plate design featuring a laser-cut Westin block logo. Hit the road in a matter of minutes thanks to the included mounting kit and no-drill installation to your vehicle’s exiting mounting points. Your Westin E-Series Bumper Bull Bar is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin E-Series Bull Bar Customer Reviews
50 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jon M (MADISON, MS) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Mar 31, 2020 9:26 PM
The bull bar is top notch, great quality and looks great on my 2014 GMC. However, the installation instructions weren't quite as detailed as they should have been. Took some crows feet wrenches to completely tighten the bolts for me, not too hard to install overall.
Reviewed by Ronald S (Prescott Valley, AZ) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford Ranger — Jan 20, 2020 9:44 AM
the bull bar looks great and it makes the front of the truck look mean . people don't seem to pull out in front of me now, I think it makes them think they will get hurt if the try something dumb. the bar is well bilt and heavy. extra driving lights are next. get the stainless finish, it reflects light at night, and glows in the daylight sun.
Reviewed by thomas f (VERO BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 01, 2019 1:41 AM
Reviewed by Joe A (Orange Park, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 17, 2018 8:33 AM
Reviewed by Kyle T (SCOTTSBORO, AL) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Oct 18, 2018 6:46 PM