- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Westin Sportsman Grille Guard is custom-made for your truck or SUV
- Choose from black powder-coated or stainless steel
- Wire light guards are removeable for added versatility
- Four (4) auxiliary lights (sold seperately) can be mounted across center bar
- Solid 1-piece welded construction adds strength and style to your front end with durable 1.5" diameter tubing
- Installing the Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is easy—no drilling required!
- For extra protection, the grille guard has a single or double hood bar (varies by vehicle)
- Your Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is backed by a 5-year warranty on black, lifetime warranty on stainless steel
Get full front-end protection from a rugged, custom-made guard. The Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard shields your vulnerable grille with ½" stainless steel, polished or black powder-coated tubing for a rust-free finish. Further extending the durable protection are 7-gauge uprights with thick rubber extrusions. For quick access to your headlamps, the light guards on the Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard are removable.
Westin manufactures the Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard with superior strength and excellent fit in mind. With mounting brackets that fit existing factory holes in your ride, the Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard installs easily for low-vibration use-no drilling required!
Included with the Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is an auxiliary light mount and a welded 1¼" steel tubing hood guard. Your Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- The Westin Sportsman Grille Guard ships freight and may require additional delivery time. You will be contacted by the freight carrier with specific details.
- Portions of the vehicle's license plate, parking sensors or lights may be blocked- consult install manual for vehicle specific details
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin Sportsman Grille Guard Customer Reviews
162 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sterling B (Amarillo, TX) — Jan 29, 2019 4:16 AM
Reviewed by PRICE P (TYE, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Yukon — Jan 03, 2019 8:44 PM
Reviewed by David W (WIMBERLEY, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Jan 03, 2019 7:51 PM
Reviewed by Dave K (Ord, NE) — Dec 11, 2018 8:06 AM
Grille is good quality and price is okay but the who ever wrote and took pictures for direction must have had little experience in the field. Don't bother reading its messed up... just use back page and figure out the diagram. Save you the grief of trying to figure out how this guy thinks. I like the design but its too much of a hole for the grille opening. Must use a light bar or make your own to deflect something flying in to it.Overall I will keep buying from this company.
Reviewed by Keith H (MOUNT HOPE, KS) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Silverado — Nov 25, 2018 6:03 AM
Really finishes out the front of my 2019. Install took about 1 hour. Removing the grill was tense, but not difficult. Just took a little flexing. A helper is required to set the grill guard in place but only for a minute. Other than that, a 1 man job. Came on a 6' pallet and well protected. I would prefer that the lower bar was moved forward so that it could be used as a step to get under the hood. Delivery took 3-4 days.