- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Westin Sportsman Grille Guard is custom-made for your truck or SUV
- Choose from black powder-coated or stainless steel
- Wire light guards are removeable for added versatility
- Four (4) auxiliary lights (sold seperately) can be mounted across center bar
- Solid 1-piece welded construction adds strength and style to your front end with durable 1.5" diameter tubing
- Installing the Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is easy—no drilling required!
- For extra protection, the grille guard has a single or double hood bar (varies by vehicle)
- Your Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is backed by a 5-year warranty on black, lifetime warranty on stainless steel
Get full front-end protection from a rugged, custom-made guard. The Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard shields your vulnerable grille with ½" stainless steel, polished or black powder-coated tubing for a rust-free finish. Further extending the durable protection are 7-gauge uprights with thick rubber extrusions. For quick access to your headlamps, the light guards on the Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard are removable.
Westin manufactures the Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard with superior strength and excellent fit in mind. With mounting brackets that fit existing factory holes in your ride, the Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard installs easily for low-vibration use-no drilling required!
Included with the Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is an auxiliary light mount and a welded 1¼" steel tubing hood guard. Your Westin Sportsman 1-Piece Grille Guard is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- The Westin Sportsman Grille Guard ships freight and may require additional delivery time. You will be contacted by the freight carrier with specific details.
- Portions of the vehicle's license plate, parking sensors or lights may be blocked- consult install manual for vehicle specific details
Westin Sportsman Grille Guard Customer Reviews
157 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scot O (LYND, MN) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 30, 2018 8:56 PM
Great looking grille guard that was easy to install. Had to wait almost 1 1/2 months to get it but it was worth the wait.
Reviewed by Dan C (Grand Blanc, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Dec 14, 2017 4:02 AM
Bought this on Black Friday for a good price. My installation shop took a couple hours to install it. It is well made and supported by two connections to the truck. I liked the flexibility to add lights and the fact that my front plate is still visible. It is a substantial piece of hardware.
Reviewed by Elone M (Buffalo, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Expedition — Dec 13, 2017 3:47 AM
I love the look on my truck.If I could get the rear tailight guards my truvk would be complete.