- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Westin Ultimate Bull Bars boost your ride’s off-roading capabilities by providing durable defense
- Custom-designed specifically for your SUV or pick-up
- Features a 3" diameter heavy-duty steel tube for full-size trucks and SUVs (2.5" for compact trucks and SUVs)
- Available in black powder-coated carbon steel or chrome-plated stainless steel
- Includes mounting kit
- Molded weld caps and rugged skid plate features laser-inscribed Westin logo
- 2 mounting points for auxiliary lights on the top of the center bar
- Westin Bars feature a hassle-free installation — no drilling required
- Your Westin Ultimate Bull Bar boasts a 5-year warranty on black finish models and a Lifetime Warranty for chrome Models
Flaunt your rugged ride’s stellar off-roading capabilities while enhancing its style with a Westin Ultimate Bull Bar. Road debris and tree branches no longer stand in your way with this easy-to-install accessory.
The Westin Ultimate Bull Bar is available in two finishes—carbon steel with black powder coating or chrome-plated stainless steel—so you can find the best match for your tough truck or SUV. These bull bars feature burly 2.5” or 3” tubing and the skid plate is laser-inscribed with the classic Westin logo. The skid plate protects your ride’s undercarriage while delivering rugged, off-road demeanor, so you can effortlessly drive over fallen trees, rocks and curbs without worrying about front-end damage.
No drilling is required to mount this Westin Bull Bar, so you can bank on hassle-free, bolt-on installation. Equipped with extra tabs, the Ultimate Bull Bar is the ideal location for mounting auxiliary driving lights (not included), so your rock-crawling adventures can continue into the night.
Your black Westin bull bar boasts a 5-year warranty, while chrome models are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- If your state law requires you to display a front license plate, our optional license plate relocation kit is recommended.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. (For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Westin Ultimate Bull Bar Customer Reviews
657 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John S (INDUSTRY, IL) — Apr 04, 2020 7:46 AM
My bull bar looks great with a quality chrome finish and is as sturdy and ridged as it looks. Time will tell, but if it's anything like other Westin products that I've owned, it will look great for years.
Reviewed by Jody H (Cincinnati, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Jan 20, 2020 12:05 PM
I went from a Smitty to a Westin because the other one rusted out. I was hoping the quality would be higher or QA better before shipping. Noticed right away that it had rub marks in the paint and the paint was not applied real well. One part was splotchy and should of been catch before shipment. 2nd issue was the left mount was not lined up with the Right side. Was thinking of sending it back but already had my other one pulled off and Light bar hanging off truck.
Reviewed by George W (Lexington, SC) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Mar 06, 2019 1:16 PM
Reviewed by mark l (NEW GLARUS, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Dec 25, 2018 11:44 AM
Looks good om my 2016 LT silverado Installing took about a hour.removing the factor tow hooks Takes the most time.Cut the Drivers side bolt with a air cut off tool to save time. Had to move license plate holder up. Made two L brackets and hastened with two small screws.
Reviewed by Bill I (MONUMENT, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-250 — Mar 07, 2018 7:12 AM