- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your ride and light-up the path in rugged style with a Westin LED Bull Bar
- Manufactured from durable 3” tubing
- Integrated 20” single-row light bar provides 15 x 3 Watt Osram LEDs
- LED light bar is flush-mounted on center cross tubing
- Weather-sealed to resist moisture and humidity
- Removable brushed stainless steel skid plate sports signature Westin logo
- Comes with wiring harness and 20” combo beam LED light bar
- May obstruct front camera-equipped vehicles
- Minor Air Dam cutting required for vehicles without tow hooks
- Partially blocks airflow to intercooler
- Factory tow hooks cannot be reused
- Your Westin Ultimate LED Bull Bar is covered with a 3-year warranty on textured and powder-coat black and with a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and chrome
Illuminate the dark road ahead with a Westin LED Bull Bar. Made out of 3” tubing and incorporating a 20” single-row light bar with combo beam LED lights on the center cross tubing, this stylish bull bar is weather-sealed and sports the Westin insignia on removable steel plate. Although this sturdy bull bar might be everything your truck or SUV needs, it must be noted that it’s not designed for vehicles with front cameras.
Other things to consider are the minor adjustments required for vehicles without tow hooks and partial airflow blockage to intercooler. Also, factory tow hooks may not be reused after mounting a Westin bull bar. Your wiring harness comes included with the LED light bar. Your Westin R5 Nerf Bars are covered with a 3-year warranty on textured and powder-coat black and with a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel and chrome.
Westin Ultimate LED Bull Bar Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Matt C (Crown Point, IN) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota 4Runner — Jun 08, 2018 7:21 PM
It took some time to understand the directions, and I did need to cut two pieces of my splash guard to get it to fit, but it looks great.
Reviewed by Peter D (Carleton, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — May 15, 2018 1:42 PM
Looks great but no place to go through firewall in my 2017 F-150. Dealer said probably have to drill hole through it I'm sure I can figure it out. By the way my daughters went to WMU. So I started buying Western with a NY accent. ??. Great product. Thanks again. Peter D. Mi.