- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go above and beyond OE cooling capabilities with a brand-new 4 Seasons Blower Motor
- Magnet size and properties equal or exceed OE specs
- Features flanged vents and electrical components, brushes and bearings
- Your Four Season Blower Motor utilizes a balanced rotor assembly
- Serves as direct-fit replacement on a diverse range of applications
- Color of the wheel may vary
- Your Four Seasons Blower Motor is covered by a 120-day warranty
Meet or exceed the OE design and performance of your worn factory motor with a 4 Seasons Heater Blower. These premium replacements feature flanged vents and OE-quality electrical components, brushes and bearings. Balanced rotor assembly. Color of the wheel varies. 120-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Four Seasons Blower Motor Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael M (SURPRISE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Focus — Nov 27, 2017 8:59 PM
Everything was a perfect match.Only problem I had was when I plugged in the wiring connector it wouldn't work.I found where the connector was going in the terminal was being push out.I was able to get between the squirrel cage and push it into the connector.That's why I only gave it 2 stars
Reviewed by Edward M (Frankford, DE) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Nitro — Feb 14, 2017 5:22 AM
Of all times to order I made it a Sunday afternoon. I thought I would have an extended wait, but on Monday, I received an email telling me that my part was shipped. On Tuesday I received my part and had it in the truck in half an hour. my part arrived less than 48 hours after ordering. Auto Anything is great, I will tell friends and I will return. Thanks
Reviewed by Steven T (SAINT PAUL, MN) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Caliber — Feb 07, 2017 10:38 AM