- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your cabin warm and your windscreen clear with a high-grade OSC Heater Core
- Engineered to exceed OE specifications and the needs of the professional installer
- Installs as easily and functions more efficiently than the factory unit you’re replacing
- Put through stringent pressure-, burst- and cycle-testing to guarantee durable, leak-free performance
- Assembled with only the finest materials – including aluminum – to ensure a lengthy service life
- Your OSC Heater Core is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When heater cores go kaput – especially in cold-weather climates – you might as well abandon ship. With a high-end aftermarket heater core from OSC, your interior stays toasty and your windshield clear when needed most. Manufactured with premium materials for longevity and tested to combat leaks and overall failure. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
OSC Heater Core Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Crandall H (SAINT JOHNS, FL) Reviewed for a 1987 Chevy El Camino — Mar 08, 2018 4:19 AM
Reviewed by David L (Ligonier, IN) Reviewed for a 1985 Chevy Monte Carlo — Mar 04, 2018 10:29 PM
New heater core arrived quickly, well packaged, same as original. Top quality, no problems on installation. Liked it so well I ordered a heater core for my other vehicle as the original was also leaking. You can't beat the price, or the fast shipping.
Reviewed by Shannon L (DYESS AFB, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 04, 2018 8:08 PM
Reviewed by Kevin B (Greenwood, IN) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Explorer — Jan 08, 2018 8:16 PM
When I took it out of the box I could not tell it from the factory core I took out. It went right in with no problems just like the original. what a good buy, at a great value with outstanding quality and fast shipping. I recommend it highly.