- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Heat up your cabin after a window-frosting night with a Spectra Premium Heater Core
- Built for a OE-style fit in your year, make and model’s factory heater casing
- Leak-tested to prevent windshield fogging and interior stains caused by glycol seepage
- Brazed aluminum design available for more than 95% of aftermarket demand
- Drop it in and get running – no tools required for installation
- Your Spectra Heater Core is backed by a 12-month warranty
With a high-quality Heater Core from Spectra Premium, your cabin will be feeling nice and toasty in no time. Made with state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment, this factory-matching heater is leak-free and drops right in for a stress-free install. Durable brazed aluminum design. 12-month warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Spectra Premium Heater Core Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles C (LOVELAND, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 31, 2018 8:42 PM
This is the second installed. The first developed a leak after a few years that got the carpet wet on the tranny hump. After removing it, i couldn't see any leaks from the unit-I think I just didn't tighten the heater tube clamping bolt tight enough. Check the cheat videos online on how to change the core without taking the dash out-works. But the one item that is pure Spectra fault is the smell. Both units just smell when you turn on the heat. Some sort of chemical residue on the outside
Reviewed by Shawn G (Statesville, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Audi Q5 — Nov 15, 2017 4:25 AM