Ships Between 12/10 - 12/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- The Go Industries Air Flow Painted V-Gate is custom-made for your specific year, make and model truck
- Perimeter crafted from 16-gauge steel for outstanding durability
- The Painted V-Gate uses tough steel mesh to allow drag-reducing airflow
- Unique V-shape makes the ideal fifth wheel tailgate for fast hitching
- The V-Gate showcases white painted finish or durable black powder coated finishes
- Mounts in less than half an hour with only standard tools required
- Your Go Industries Air Flow Painted V-Gate carries a 3-year parts/workmanship warranty, plus an extra 6-month warranty on black powder coat finishes
Ease your trailer hitching and gas mileage the economical way! Go Industries' Painted Air Flow V-Gate boasts the easy-access V design that makes hookup access much easier. And, the steel mesh center reduces costly drag for noticeable at-the-pump savings.
Go Industries' Painted V-Gate boasts solid construction that lasts. The tailgate perimeter uses tough 16-gauge steel, along with welded supports for the center steel mesh. The entire assembly mounts easily in place of your factory tailgate in minutes.
The Painted V-Gate offers finish choices, too. Pick a standard white painted finish, or grab a durable black powder-coated finish for extra corrosion resistance. Go Industries covers your Air Flow Painted V-Gate with a 3-year parts and workmanship warranty, plus a 6-month warranty on black powder coat finishes.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Industries Air Flow 5th Wheel Tailgate - Painted Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul S (West Seneca, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Jun 15, 2018 9:56 AM
Reviewed by Jerald M (DAYTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-250 — May 17, 2018 3:48 AM
Installation was easy and looks good. Like other reviewers have stated; the locking mechanism is not an exact match. I have to lift up on gate to get the locks to snap in place; a minor annoyance, but definitely not a deal breaker. Overall I am satisfied with purchase.
Reviewed by James R (SEVIERVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 1998 GMC C/K 3500 — Oct 12, 2016 5:20 AM
The Tailgate is sturdy and well built. It could do with a little more top design to come closer to the curve of the top of the bed of the truck. Other then that it looks good. Thanks.
Reviewed by bill c (MAPLE VALLEY, WA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-350 — Jul 10, 2014 6:18 AM
The 5th wheel tailgate I purchased was what I hoped it would be. After initially purchasing what I thought would be a sturdy metal tailgate and getting a plastic replica from Camping World, I was dubious what I would get. Much to my pleasure your gate was exactly what I wanted. The only annoyance was having to file off the burrs and remove the over spray from the inside of the pivots. You always expect to have to take a little time to get things to fit just right and this was no exception.