Ships Between 10/22 - 10/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- The Go Industries Painted Air Flow Tailgate is custom-made for your specific year, make and model truck
- Breathable air flow design drops your drag while boosting gas mileage
- The Painted Air Flow Tailgate uses 16-gauge steel perimeter construction for outstanding durability
- Employs sheet steel mesh that's welded in place for toughness
- The Air Flow Tailgate features your choice of painted white or powder-coated black finishes
- Mounts in less than half an hour with only standard tools required
- Your Go Industries Painted Air Flow Tailgate carries a 3-year parts/workmanship warranty, plus an extra 6-month warranty on black powder coat finishes
Counter the rising cost of fuel by reducing your truck's drag. Go Industries' Painted Air Flow Tailgate offers the mileage-improving design of a flow-through gate at a budget-friendly price that also saves you cash at the pump.
Go Industries' Painted Air Flow Tailgate boasts solid construction that lasts. The tailgate perimeter uses tough 16-gauge steel, along with welded supports for the center steel mesh. The entire assembly mounts easily in place of your factory tailgate in minutes.
The Painted Air Flow Tailgate offers finish choices, too. Pick a standard white painted finish, or grab a durable black powder-coated finish for extra corrosion resistance. Go Industries covers your Painted Air Flow Tailgate with a 3-year parts and workmanship warranty, plus a 6-month warranty on black powder coat finishes.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Industries Air Flow Tailgate - Painted Straight Gate Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Russell F (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Aug 16, 2017 12:46 PM
Reviewed by Charles J T (MAPLE PARK, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — Jan 09, 2016 3:24 AM
Reviewed by Joseph H (LOVETTSVILLE, VA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Feb 20, 2015 7:20 AM