Guaranteed Lowest Price
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Click for Installation Guide
- Designed for a seamless fit with your Pace Edwards Explorer Series Rails and your BedLocker or JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Get the Utility Rig Rack for a sturdy overhead mounting system that works perfectly with your Pace Edwards Tonneau Cover
- Your Pace Edwards Utility Rig Rack is forged from heavy-gauge aluminum—shoulders up to 600lbs. with firm front-to-rear stability
- The rust-proof tresses on your Utility Rig Rack are matched only by the stainless steel fasteners found on all of its components
- The Utility Rig Rack's rear tress is lined with a protective PVC insert-freight glides along its smooth surface for low-friction loading and unloading
- When you have gigantic freight to haul, simply slide off the Utility Rig Rack's rear tress for full bed access
- Pace Edwards builds your Utility Rig Rack with pride in the USA
- Covered by a 2-year warranty
Sure, a tonneau cover eliminates wind drag and secures your gear, but it also makes it difficult to carry long cargo. Since ladders, lumber and piping don't fit below your tonneau, the smart solution is to pile them above. With the Pace Edwards Utility Rig Rack, you get a sturdy overhead loading platform that doesn't interfere with your Pace Edwards BedLocker or JackRabbit Tonneau Cover.
You don't have to worry about your Utility Rig Rack buckling under heavy loads. These aluminum tresses have enough backbone to hold up to 600lbs. of materials. The rust-proof aluminum and stainless steel fasteners are also impervious to corrosion. Plus, the PVC insert along the rear cross member ensures smooth, low-friction loading and unloading.
Keep your Makita stashed away in the garage-the Utility Rig Rack mounts right to your Explorer Series Rails without any drilling. What's more, Pace Edwards backs your Utility Rig Rack with a 3-year warranty.
- The Utility Rig Rack works exclusively with the Explorer Series Rails mounted on your Pace Edwards BedLocker, JackRabbit or Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)