Ships Between 10/23 - 10/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is the tough but soft way to protect your bed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck box
- Thick-pile carpet-like top pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Durable polypropylene (essentially plastic) material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Easy to clean - just spray-off during your next truck wash
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the liner and the box
- Fast DIY installation (view installation instructions - Adobe Reader required)
- Embroidered with the BedRug logo
- Your BedRug Truck Bed Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Forget about permanent spray-on liners and weak drop-ins. The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is your best bet for versatile truck bed protection.
Innovative and unique, the BedRug Truck Bed Liner gives you the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. Made with pride in the USA, it has the soft, non-skid top to handle fragile loads, which also makes a great seat for tailgating. And, the material is all durable plastic, which means you can also handle the heaviest, nastiest loads without reservation. Not to mention the sharp look of a custom carpeted bed.
Installing the BedRug is a simple DIY project. No messy paint drips like roll-on liners; no clumsy prying to fit into place like drop-in liners. And, cleaning is easy with either a vacuum or a pressure washer. Plus, your BedRug is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
The toughness of plastic and the look and feel of carpet, all without the hassles of a standard bed liner. Treat your truck to the BedRug today.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
BedRug Truck Bed Liner Customer Reviews
1250 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Arthur B (Alexandria, VA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 3:09 AM
Reviewed by Benjamin W (TOMS RIVER, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Titan XD — Oct 13, 2018 7:34 AM
The bed liner fit perfectly for my truck,it was very easy to install. And it came with everything needed to do the installation. Just an excellent product. I recieved my bedliner much sooner then the estimated delivery time. So my experience was an awesome one!!!
Reviewed by Daniel G (CARLETON, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Oct 10, 2018 6:54 AM
Sparse information on the installation of this bedrug over a factory spray in bedliner. Keep in mind the suggested installation is to clean the spray in liner, scuff the attachment points, clean again, wipe with alcohol, let dry, wipe with adhesion promoter, let dry and install. This is about a 3-4 hour job if you're working by yourself. Don't be fooled by the video of a guy and his partner installing this in a 5 minute video!