Ships Between 9/21 - 9/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is the tough but soft way to protect your bed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck box
- Thick-pile carpet-like top pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Durable polypropylene (essentially plastic) material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Easy to clean - just spray-off during your next truck wash
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the liner and the box
- Fast DIY installation (view installation instructions - Adobe Reader required)
- Embroidered with the BedRug logo
- Your BedRug Truck Bed Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Forget about permanent spray-on liners and weak drop-ins. The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is your best bet for versatile truck bed protection.
Innovative and unique, the BedRug Truck Bed Liner gives you the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. Made with pride in the USA, it has the soft, non-skid top to handle fragile loads, which also makes a great seat for tailgating. And, the material is all durable plastic, which means you can also handle the heaviest, nastiest loads without reservation. Not to mention the sharp look of a custom carpeted bed.
Installing the BedRug is a simple DIY project. No messy paint drips like roll-on liners; no clumsy prying to fit into place like drop-in liners. And, cleaning is easy with either a vacuum or a pressure washer. Plus, your BedRug is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
The toughness of plastic and the look and feel of carpet, all without the hassles of a standard bed liner. Treat your truck to the BedRug today.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
BedRug Truck Bed Liner Customer Reviews
1235 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Neal T (SANDY CREEK, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 8:48 AM
I've been debating on what type of liner I wanted for my new F150. I've always had drop in liners in my other pickups and liked them except that items always slid around. I decided to go with the BedRug from other reviews and from seeing it in the bed of a friends truck. I like the cushioned bottom as it's much easier on the knees. I've put items in and they don't slide all over. Install was easy and I'm very impressed with the BedRug and with AutoAnything. They have great prices and fast ship
Reviewed by Christopher R (metairie, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Wednesday at 6:43 AM
Purchased the Bedrug since the truck spray in liner was now that great from Ford. It definitely makes the bed look nice and clean.... I have a low profile bedcover as we do use the truck for some trips and the rig helps if any water gets in the bed from running all over your luggage. After the rug gets wet it dries out rather quickly in my opinion. The rug cleans up very well after you put a load of dirt, just hose it out and your done. Very pleased with the purchase.
Reviewed by David P (Dixon, MO) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Sep 14, 2018 5:25 AM
Reviewed by Kid M (FALLON, NV) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Sep 12, 2018 3:34 PM