- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is the tough but soft way to protect your bed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck box
- Thick-pile carpet-like top pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Durable polypropylene (essentially plastic) material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Easy to clean - just spray-off during your next truck wash
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the liner and the box
- Fast DIY installation (view installation instructions - Adobe Reader required)
- Embroidered with the BedRug logo
- Your BedRug Truck Bed Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Forget about permanent spray-on liners and weak drop-ins. The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is your best bet for versatile truck bed protection.
Innovative and unique, the BedRug Truck Bed Liner gives you the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. Made with pride in the USA, it has the soft, non-skid top to handle fragile loads, which also makes a great seat for tailgating. And, the material is all durable plastic, which means you can also handle the heaviest, nastiest loads without reservation. Not to mention the sharp look of a custom carpeted bed.
Installing the BedRug is a simple DIY project. No messy paint drips like roll-on liners; no clumsy prying to fit into place like drop-in liners. And, cleaning is easy with either a vacuum or a pressure washer. Plus, your BedRug is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
The toughness of plastic and the look and feel of carpet, all without the hassles of a standard bed liner. Treat your truck to the BedRug today.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
BedRug Truck Bed Liner Customer Reviews
1310 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John M (CHEHALIS, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Jun 19, 2019 8:31 PM
I'm a contractor and use a canopy to store my tools and am in and out of my truck / truck bed daily. Plus throughout the summer the kiddos come with me as "helpers" and this gives them a comfy place to hang out in while I work. Super resilient (put a pallet of concrete in the bed with the bed rug with zero problems. Fluids wick away and the material is fantastic; super soft yet very durable. Highly recommended!
Reviewed by James F (PENNDEL, PA) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Ram — Jun 16, 2019 11:09 PM
Reviewed by Tanner K (IRON RIVER, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jun 10, 2019 9:42 AM
Reviewed by TERRY D (MINEOLA, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Jun 06, 2019 6:24 AM
I replaced the BedRug that came in my truck when I bought it in 2007. My truck is a 2002 Chevy so it lasted 17yrs with a lot of heavy use, but finely started to come a part in the floor area. I expect this one will outlast the truck.
Reviewed by Daniel B (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — May 31, 2019 9:26 PM