- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is the tough but soft way to protect your bed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck box
- Thick-pile carpet-like top pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Durable polypropylene (essentially plastic) material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Easy to clean - just spray-off during your next truck wash
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the liner and the box
- Fast DIY installation (view installation instructions - Adobe Reader required)
- Embroidered with the BedRug logo
- Your BedRug Truck Bed Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Forget about permanent spray-on liners and weak drop-ins. The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is your best bet for versatile truck bed protection.
Innovative and unique, the BedRug Truck Bed Liner gives you the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. Made with pride in the USA, it has the soft, non-skid top to handle fragile loads, which also makes a great seat for tailgating. And, the material is all durable plastic, which means you can also handle the heaviest, nastiest loads without reservation. Not to mention the sharp look of a custom carpeted bed.
Installing the BedRug is a simple DIY project. No messy paint drips like roll-on liners; no clumsy prying to fit into place like drop-in liners. And, cleaning is easy with either a vacuum or a pressure washer. Plus, your BedRug is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
The toughness of plastic and the look and feel of carpet, all without the hassles of a standard bed liner. Treat your truck to the BedRug today.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Truck Bed Liner Customer Reviews
1225 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert B (south salem, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Saturday at 3:07 PM
Fairly simple install. Make sure to double check hook and loop fasteners. Although I followed the directions and prep the fasteners started peeling off after a few weeks. Overall great product.
Reviewed by Casey L (Amherst, OH) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Ram — Aug 04, 2018 5:50 AM
This is the best liner for my needs. The install was easy and it just flat out looks great. Keeps my cargo from shifting around, cleans up with a shop vac or hose, can be removed with without damaging the trunk bed, and you can crawl around without busting up your knees. This is a great liner!
Reviewed by Sunghoon C (MILPITAS, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 02, 2018 9:37 PM
The bedrug I ordered was for a 2018 Tacoma longbed. The quality of the material is subpar, almost like cheap foam backing with cheap carpet. For the price I wasn't satisfied with the bedrug. I was expecting more quality for the expensive price. The double sided tape they provided for the installation doesn't stick very well especially to the bed tailgate so it's floppy and looks like it's going to come off in the next year. Overall if the price was cheaper it would be a good buy.
Reviewed by ROBERT W (BERWICK, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 31, 2018 4:17 PM
Nice unit with nice appearance. Lightweight; easy to handle. Follow video instructions for install.
Reviewed by Joseph L (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Sierra — Jul 28, 2018 7:48 AM
Thursday I received my bedrock and I installed it it's just about an hour it looks good in the truck Real easy to install that's why I gave it five star they have the best price
Ships Between 8/16 - 8/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product