- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- All Round Headache Racks are custom-made for an exact fit on your particular truck
- Crafted from heavy-duty 1.9", 16 gauge steel tubing for intense window protection
- Your Round Headache Rack includes sun-shading louvers to cool down your cabin's temperature without blocking your rear view field of vision
- Each Headache Rack has a split top louver that keeps your cab-mounted brake light visible
- The Round Headache Rack utilizes Go Industries' exclusive double-bolting design, which uses pre-drilled, 90 degree angled feet that bolt to the top and inside edge of the bed rail
- All mounting hardware is included
- Pick between either the radiant duplex nickel chrome-plated finish or the rugged black powder coating
- For many trucks, the chrome-plated Round Headache Rack is available with a gap in the louvers to accommodate your sliding window
- Both the chrome and black powder coat finishes are backed by a 1-year warranty, while a 3-year warranty covers the workmanship and materials
Even seemingly secured loads of cargo can go crashing into your truck's vulnerable rear window. Sharp turns, hard stops or even quick accelerations can send your freight flying around your rig's bed, threatening to break. Luckily, the Round Headache Rack by Go Industries delivers real world protection and professional style to your truck's rear window.
Each Round Headache Rack is built tough from 1.9", 16 gauge steel tubing. For extra rigidity, the pre-drilled, 90 degree-angled feet double bolt onto both the top and inside of your bed rails.
The Round Headache Rack doesn't just deflect hazards away from your window, it also enhances your truck's rugged attitude. Choose between the flashy duplex nickel chrome-plated finish or the professional black powder coating. Both finishes feature angled louvers that block the sun, not your field of vision.
Your Round Headache Rack is backed by a 3-year warranty, and the finish is covered by a 1-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Go Industries Round Headache Rack Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles H (TOOL, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Mar 10, 2018 5:56 AM
Reviewed by Judy S (Rawlings, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Dec 30, 2016 9:02 PM
I ordered the rack for my husband for Christmas. Was unsure what I was ordering and I used the chat option offered on the web site. It was extremely helpful ! Very happy overall with my experience on auto anything.
Reviewed by Matt R (Arvada, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Sep 13, 2014 9:31 AM
Really fast shipping, came in with no problems and had it installed on the truck within 10 minutes. Replaced the stock bolts with stronger ones. But really looks good, great headache rack for the price and looks really sharp. I would highly recommend this product to protect the back window and to make your truck different. Will order one for my 2014 ram as well down the road
Reviewed by luke M (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Canyon — Sep 11, 2014 4:16 AM
Reviewed by Jeffrey F (Mount Airy, MD) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Aug 21, 2014 1:58 PM
Went in nicely. I think the lower rail needs to be about 2 inches lower to protect the rear glass better. Also the total height needs to be higher. It's not as tall as the cab so if I were to put lumber on top staright across, it would touch the cab. The opening for the 3rd brake light is partially covered by the top bar. Hence the need for it to be taller.