- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Climb aboard the most stylish rear step in town: the Bully Hitch Step
- This heavy-duty hitch step blends sturdy utility with head-turning looks
- Made to last from hefty steel
- Finished with a textured black or a heavy duty chrome
- Come with an optional plug-and-play LED third brake light
- Anti-slip stepping pad ensures your grip when you need it most
- Works with both 1.25” and 2” receiver hitches
- Your Bully Hitch Step is backed by a 90-day warranty
When your vehicle has the "go over anything" ability it can tend to be a bit difficult to climb in to the back of or having access to your roof racks. If you hope to use your truck or SUV without throwing your back out, it's time to step up your game with a Bully Hitch Step.
Not all hitch steps are created equal, and the Bully Hitch Step is far from ordinary. First, it's constructed from heavy-duty steel to support massive loads without breaking a sweat. Then, Bully gives it a heaping helping of midnight black powder coating with a thick texture coating for good measure.
But, what really sets Bully Hitch Steps apart is the optional LED light strip spanning the center of the bar. These bold red bulbs burn bright when you step on the brakes, warning other drivers to keep off your rear. And, these versatile hitch step bars mount securely to both 1.25" and 2" receivers. They also come with a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Bully Hitch Step Customer Reviews
170 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert S (Bluemont, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Outback — Mar 28, 2019 4:15 AM
Reviewed by Dennis M (Cross Junction, VA) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 06, 2019 5:06 AM
Reviewed by Melvin A (Richmond, KY) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan Titan — Feb 27, 2019 8:44 PM
I really like the chrome hitch step with LEDs from Bully. It is just the right amount of additional space to get up into the back of my Titan that has 20 inch wheels. The only draw back is the wiring is not long enough to go behind the rear bumper.